Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Automatic tagging against AccurateRip database? (Read 1912 times) previous topic - next topic

Automatic tagging against AccurateRip database?

My collection has become too large (around 100K FLACs ~4TB of HDD space), and I decided to start tagging all my -A- Artists with CueTools, reading the info from cue files and verifying it against AccurateRip database (so they include info about AccurateRip CRCs too).

But it took me the whole day, even being a semi-automatic process, and I'd need to spend a whole month tagging if I wanted to finish tagging them like that.

So, is there any way to completely automate the process? I wouldn't be very annoyed if some false positives ocuur, as I'm planning to leave it on for several days (until the tagging is finished) so I have a "base" to work on and then manually correct the false ones.

Thanks so much!