For one, most users are not software developers themselves and most probably would not know their way around that. Secondly, in order for this suggestion to work the official foo_input_adplug git needs to be up to date to begin with. At the time of this writing the last update is from 11 month ago.
I was asked to rename my component, because they got pissed off that the auto updater replaced their component with mine, especially since it's based on "unstable" "pre-release" code. I tend to think that bleeding edge is sufficient for daily use, but will be force-deprecating these 0.40-pre plugins when a new stable release appears.Are you telling us you wouldn't be pissed off if it was the other way around? I was under the impression that this is a amicable coop between you and the OpenMPT developers, but apparently that assumption was wrong. If so I recommend you to take a step back and rethink your point of view.
you could use kode54's normalizer R128 DSP which applies normalization/ReplayGain in a non destructive manner in realtime on files, without them being tagged as such. You can even do so on Internet streams or emulated content.
If people really want logs, why not look at tagged git releases?
17:02 <+mudlord> i found a tagging bug
17:02 <+mudlord> with titleformat syntax
17:03 <+mudlord> i thought anything in [ ] is to be cleared if its not present
17:03 <+mudlord> so adding a - in there makes the - present even when it shouldnt be
17:05 <+mudlord> no
17:05 <+mudlord> its a openmpt bug
Simple repro : [%artist% -] %title%
The "-" is present when that field should be completely NULL.
If you re-read your own reply, maybe you will notice how underwhelming and narrow minded it is.
Last post by mudlord -
Because then emulated formats will suffer due to needing to decode up to that point.
I tested the current component and it works great on USFs. Though my CPU is a i7 4790.
Last post by hakadespra -
Yes, for example with foo_upnp plugin.
thank you! that's just awesome!
Last post by kode54 -
I'll just have to remember, the day I switch over to using dynamic runtime, to specify on the components site that my components require 1.4, which bundles the runtime, so that users of 1.3 will no longer receive automatic updates.