Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Frequency marks on Spectrogram Visualization (Read 2031 times) previous topic - next topic

Frequency marks on Spectrogram Visualization

Can I show frequency marks on Spectrogram Visualization?

Default window:

I would like to see something like this:

It would be very useful to estimate quality of music and detect transcoded files.

Re: Frequency marks on Spectrogram Visualization

Reply #1
Maybe someone knows a plugin which renders Spectrogram Visualization, but with frequency markers? It is really a useful feature to understand which low-pass filter was used for a certain file.

Reply #2
No way to show frequency in text/Hz on the standard Spectrogram vis I'm afraid, and it doesn't show you anything below about 50Hz in most modes, which is also a bit disappointing. I use iZoptpe RX5 and Insight for that.

Reply #3
Peter started to add new nice features into foobar2000. Probably, it is time to improve the spectrogram visualization and to add optional marks of frequencies to this component? :)