Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 739725 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Default UI Gallery

Reply #551
v2.0 beta 2:

“We are not stuff that abides, but patterns that perpetuate themselves.” – Norbert Wiener

Reply #552
Just want to show off my player theme  :))  Thanks to Peter and all 3rd Party Plugins developers for this beautiful media player. Foobar2000 is the best.

Reply #556
Just want to show off my player theme  :))  Thanks to Peter and all 3rd Party Plugins developers...

I'm confused. This looks like a Columns UI theme. As far as I can tell, I can't get Columns UI to work anymore (at least not with the new foobar2000 v2), and this thread is titled "Default UI" gallery.

Is there a way to get Columns UI to work w/ the newest version of Foobar2000?

Thank you!

I
Lastfm as PSU_Strummer. i used to play guitar on stage. that was fun. now i enjoy listening to it on foobar2000

Reply #557
Just want to show off my player theme  :))  Thanks to Peter and all 3rd Party Plugins developers...

I'm confused. This looks like a Columns UI theme. As far as I can tell, I can't get Columns UI to work anymore (at least not with the new foobar2000 v2), and this thread is titled "Default UI" gallery.

Is there a way to get Columns UI to work w/ the newest version of Foobar2000?

Thank you!

I

That theme is DUI. CUI still working with newest F2K 32bit, only not working in F2K x64, we need x64 version CUI. DUI plus Jscript 3 is good enough for me, and more easy for newbie like me.

Reply #559
X

Something simple.

Reply #560
It's been tweaked a bit since (of course).
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,58574.msg982582.html#msg982582

2 years on, similar but tighter; and playing music has never been more enjoyable thanks to the work of @WilB @regor @marc and Peter of course.

Looking forward to v.2 with the hopes of better performance on a large library although not complaining given my current customization overhead.

Reply #561
This is one of my two mini-themes (aside from the main foobar window) ...

Ever since I started having my taskbar auto-hide off the left side of the screen (no thanks to Win11), I thought I might like having a foobar mini-player hiding off the right. So I call it "foo_sidebar" - a foo_flowin flyout, that disappears off the right side of the screen when the mouse is not over it. (This is a fantastic feature of foo_flowin!)

The window is just slightly transparent, and when viewed on the desktop (which I often do), an always running AHK script fades in the "fake acrylic" background from my previous theme to blend in the wallpaper (Windows Spotlight photography changing everyday*) when the mouse hits the screen edge.

The theme is basic DUI tabs, toolbars, Playlist View / Manager, Musical Spectrum, Waveform Seekbar, horizontal scrolling lyrics by ESLyric, Text Display for track info, SMP scripts for top menu / close button and lower status bar, and the ever present Biography and Library Tree scripts by WilB.

Next up, recreating it for dark mode should be fun... 8)

* (Yes, the eagle eyed among you may notice a wallpaper glitch on the edge of "now playing" screen - because I resized the window an extra 10 pixels and forgot to update the script, and then the wallpaper changed and I could not find that photo again to take another screenshot - but I liked that one so who cares)

Reply #565
love the new dark mode.

Reply #567
^Nope. Just scripting components like JScript Panel 3, Spider Monkey Panel etc support it.

edit: obviously, it's not restricted to them. Anyone could implement it in their own components but you can only control the colours of your own instances. You cannot override the colours of others.

Reply #568
Here is my last DUI V2 32bit configuration for the time being:

Reply #570
foobar2000 ver. 1.6.16

I have a very small audio library, so a simplistic layout that suits my needs.

Reply #574
Components for themes like that were abandoned years ago and will never get 64bit updates. 32bit should work fine.

So maybe there is similar which is good for 2.0 x64?