Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Android app awful (Read 1121 times) previous topic - next topic

Android app awful

Hello,

I have just installed foobar on my android phone, and maybe I'm doing it wrong, but the use of the app is just awful to me: text only interface, playlist creation is a nightmare, can't apply replaygain (no other player offers it as far as I noticed). I'm using foobar under windows and it is absolutely perfect, I just can't understand why the android version seems so much different. Can somebody help me ? Thanks in advance.

Re: Android app awful

Reply #1

Hello support and other users,

Replaygain on windows Foobar2000 is very easy to use, but on android, as of writing at 21 march 2019, i cannot do the same as in Windows version. In windows version I just say :

- per track replaygain

and all files are normalized per file and it is shown how much dB it is lowered. Then I just apply and the replaygain tag is updated.
But on android, i cannot scan and normalize volume to a specific amount. Not all files are recorded at the same volume.

A work around, which is not very handy, is apply replaygain with windows foobar2K, then I can play the files in Android version. But this is not efficient.

So , how can I do this in Android Foobar2000?