Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Start problems (Read 3632 times) previous topic - next topic

Start problems

Every second start of fb2k with columns ui fails. I have to kill the process and the next start succeedes, but the next one fails.

Start problems

Reply #1
"fails"...any failure logs? Any other components installed? Did you do anything before this started occuring?

Without these infos, I can only say "not for me"
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )

Start problems

Reply #2
Sounds like the old foo_tunes problem to me

Start problems

Reply #3
Every second start of fb2k with columns ui fails. I have to kill the process and the next start succeedes, but the next one fails.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=264717"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Need more info. What exactly do you mean by fail, the UI never appears?

What components do you have loaded? Can you try with fb2k standard + columns ui?

And what OS? And any special skinning programs or other dodgy things like windowblinds?

Start problems

Reply #4
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=264717"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Need more info. What exactly do you mean by fail, the UI never appears?

What components do you have loaded? Can you try with fb2k standard + columns ui?

And what OS? And any special skinning programs or other dodgy things like windowblinds?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=264753"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

OOOPS - it was really problem of foo_tunes (even if it was not active)
SORRY to columns_ui authors