Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_continuator (Read 270833 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #300
Well 0.6.1 works fine here...
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #301
WORKING HERE (after enabling in DSP)
foo 1.1.10 + win7 64bit

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #302
Could anyone who has Continuator 0.61 kindly share it somehow?

Unfortunately I've lost mine and can't find this version, only 0.5

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #303
There you go.

HTH.

Alessandro

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #304
There you go.

Thank you so much!!!
I thought this version can never be found, so I'm very grateful to you!

I hope it will work in the future versions of foobar
as it does in current stable version (1.1.11). I have never heard smoother track transitions than that with Continuator!

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #305
Can anybody reupload 0.6.1 version of Continuator?, links drop dead soon enough.

Thanks.

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #307

The lowest part of all humans speaks or reads russian!

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #308
Could anyone please reup the 0.6.1 Sourcecode and (english) dll?

Thanks, h_o_m_e_r

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #309
The lowest part of all humans speaks or reads russian!
Should I assume you mean that only a minority of people understand Russian? This ambiguously phrased sentence might be interpreted in another way that is not so agreeable.

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #312
does this plugin works with foobar 1.2.x ?      I don't hear any difference when plugin enabled/disabled,  what i'm doing not right?

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #313
does this plugin works with foobar 1.2.x ?      I don't hear any difference when plugin enabled/disabled,  what i'm doing not right?

Yes it works. You just need to set it up right, try this settings for a start and make sure to activate Continuator in the DSP Manager.

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #315
The plugin works nicely for me with its default settings in Foobar2000 v1.2.3, but my configuration button is grayed out. Is this a known issue? Anything I can do to access the settings?

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #316
The plugin works nicely for me with its default settings in Foobar2000 v1.2.3, but my configuration button is grayed out. Is this a known issue? Anything I can do to access the settings?

What you have to do is look above the DSP Manager section in the tree thing, Continuator doesn't use the configure button to open the settings, it puts it's own page there right above the dSP settings under playback. Hope I'm explaining this well enough.

And now a question, I'm trying to achieve certain results with this. I want it to NOT adjust the volume at all until the output level at the end of a track reaches about -10 DB. In other words, wait until that happens and start a new track, and not to care in the slightest about how much time is left in the finishing track.
But here's the problem, I pretty much am trying to get the ending track to just quickly drop off the face of the earth as the new one comes in. I've tried editing various settings and can get the new tracks to start at the correct times however can't get the fading out tracks to actually fade out. They just end without actually fading, causing two tracks to play at once for a couple seconds in some cases if the end of the song doesn't fade.

If anyone can recommend any settings I'd appreciate it! Now I have:

Buffer length is 12000.
Threshold (rms drop in dB) is 15.0
Disable track overlapping on seamless transition is not checked.
Crossfade Length is 12,000.
Empty buffer up to overlap point on track change is checked.
Adjust track length to Audio CD blocksize (588 Samples) is checked, though I doubt this matters.
Mode is overlap.
Fade-out mode is Const dB/s.
Fade-out length is 4500.
Fade-in mode is Const dB/s.
Override mode with CONTINUATOR-tag is not checked (I have no clue what this is for).
Fade-out target (dB) is -48
Fade-in target DB is -6.
Only apply when audio is up to the end is checked.

Thanks for any help / suggestions!

foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #317
VERY IMPORTANT THING: PUT THE CONTINUATOR IN THE END OF THE LIST OF ACTIVE DSPS OTHERWISE YOU CAN HEAR GLITCHES!
OUTPUT BUFFER LENGTH MUST BE 1000 MS!

NOW TRY THIS: 

1) mode 1 (soft)

Mode: Overlap
Buffer lenght: 14000 ms 
Threshold: 42 db

Disable track overlapping on seamsless transition is uncheked

Fade out curve - Linear
Fade out lenght - 11000 ms 

Fade in curve - Linear
Fade in length - 3000 ms

Adjust track leght to Audio Cd blocksize (588 samles) is checked.

2) mode 2 (advanced)

Mode: Overlap
Buffer lenght: 8000 ms 
Threshold: 24 db

Disable track overlapping on seamsless transition is uncheked

Fade out curve - Const
Fade out lenght - 6000 ms
Fade target -54 db 

Fade in curve - S-curve
Fade in length - 2000 ms
Steepness - 0.33

Adjust track leght to Audio Cd blocksize (588 samles) is checked.

Re: foo_dsp_continuator

Reply #318
Foobar2000 2.0 x64 requires x64 version of DLL. Anyone, please?
• Join our efforts to make Helix MP3 encoder great again
• Opus complexity & qAAC dependence on Apple is an aberration from Vorbis & Musepack breakthroughs
• Let's pray that D. Bryant improve WavPack hybrid, C. Helmrich update FSLAC, M. van Beurden teach FLAC to handle non-audio data