Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUE sheet track limit (Read 2039 times) previous topic - next topic

CUE sheet track limit

I know that CUE sheets are supposed to be limited to a maximum of 99 tracks.  Is there a workaround for this?

Re: CUE sheet track limit

Reply #1
"Raised track count limit for cue sheets from 99 to 999." - from foobar2000 v1.4 changelog.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Re: CUE sheet track limit

Reply #2
Thanks, I've been using v1.4 since it was released, and I wasn't aware of that.  But that being the case, it seems foobar2000's handling of large track lists is buggy, as it doesn't save the correct "Artist" info when embedding the CUE sheet -- only that of the last 100 tracks.  For example, if my FLAC file has 125 tracks, #26 through #125 will be correct, but track #1-25 will feature the artist info from track #101-125.  And editing those tracks' properties manually doesn't work either -- the "Artist" field still reverts to that of the Track Number plus 100.