Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: VB-AUDIO CABLE (Read 918 times) previous topic - next topic

VB-AUDIO CABLE

Hi everyone.

I recently installed vb audio cable asio bridge for my use with Spotify, and as well the sound can goes direct into my dac which is also a bit particular.

Yes  in asio bridge I chose the component for foo ar I installed and used until now . said DSDTranscoder .

my dac is an audiophonics sabre ess9028q2m ,

but with foobar2000 now and vb audio cable sio bridg installed, I must choose another output in foobar2000 preferences. because ASIO in foobar didn't worked anymore.

The  in foobar the only option's working is KS which means the kernel streaming , :) .

did i done right ?

my dac is usb dsd XMOS U208.

tye fact is I'm absilutely nit interested in dsd nor hd files.
but the dac needs to go in an output like asio or sometimes even pass though dsd , because without using dsd processor which is inside the dac, you can't have access filterings that are essentials or seems essentials  etc,  to avoid bad sound or what else .

My question is also should I try to use the wasapi out ? that said usually without vb audio installed my dac doesn't work i  asio, or not very well because on ly asio mode seems let the sound going to the dsd processor' dac.

THANKS.

P.S : it often happens that simple setup of this kind of dac is not clearly explains on forums , or often goes with stuffs like dsp correction oversampling etc...

not my aim, my files audio I read is most 16-44khz. though upsampling or whatever eg 16 44 khz to dsd 32bits 384khz etc ... is absolutely not my aim .

thnks again