Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for history plugin for Foobar 0.9.6.x > (Read 3933 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for history plugin for Foobar 0.9.6.x >

Hello everyone;)
Long time ago there was a plugin called foo_history. But nowdays I can't find it anywhere (ok let's say different: any information about it newer than 2 years;)... so... could someone tell me where can I get the newest version of it that will be working fine with my version of foobar (like in topic title - 0.9.6.x>)? Or there is no newer version?... that will make me a saaad panda;(

Pablo

Reply #1
I use foo_navigator
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2
OK - Thanks, I'll give it a try:)

Reply #3
I don't know if foo_navigator offers more functionality, but a basic history playlist can also be accomplished using an autoplaylist (*):
Code: [Select]
%last_played% DURING LAST WEEK SORT DESCENDING BY %last_played%

(*): This query requires an installed and used playback statistics plugin.

Reply #4
foo_navigator will add a file multiple times, whereas an autoplaylist can only add a file the last time it played. Other than that, I don't use columnsUI so it doesn't really have any other advantages.

[edit]Also, you might want to mention that using an autoplaylist like that requires foo_playcount to be installed.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #5
Also, you might want to mention that using an autoplaylist like that requires foo_playcount to be installed.

This is an advantage of foo_navigator if one does only want the history functionality. Added a remark to my first post, thanks for pointing out.