Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Validating group (Read 2858 times) previous topic - next topic

Validating group

Hi!
I just saw that some users of this forum are named validating (group: validating). I just wonder why? What priviliges and prohibitions do they have?
Thanks for info!

Validating group

Reply #1
You saw anyone posting with this?

AFAIK it is ppl that haven't validated their account (I think you get a mail with a link you need to go to or something). So they can't post until they do so.

Validating group

Reply #2
I see exactly one guy who posted before and is in the Validating group (with the reason being a requested e-mail change to "a@aaa.com"). It's "bluenike" who also deleted his only two posts here. Looks like he's planning to re-register under a new name, which would be a TOS violation.

Validating group

Reply #3
I see exactly one guy who posted before and is in the Validating group (with the reason being a requested e-mail change to "a@aaa.com"). It's "bluenike" who also deleted his only two posts here. Looks like he's planning to re-register under a new name, which would be a TOS violation.

Yeah, I was talking about user "bluenike". Last time I searched for something and also saw posts from another user from validating group.