Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: v1.3.18 m3u8 playlist problem (Read 852 times) previous topic - next topic

v1.3.18 m3u8 playlist problem

Updated to v1.3.18 yesterday and have discovered a problem with m3u8 playlists. Track 01 is missing from all my m3u8 playlists so they now all start playback at track 02. This doesn't appear to affect m3u playlists, only m3u8 ones.

Tried to fix it by creating a new m3u8 list but the problem persists, playback starts at track 2 as if track 1 doesn't exist, Opening the playlist with a text editor shows that everything is in it's right place, but this latest build of Foobar is ignoring the first track like it isn't there.

Re: v1.3.18 m3u8 playlist problem

Reply #1
FIXED

I apologize about this one, it is 100% my own fault, I am not sure why the iTunes M3U8 compatibility change was not mentioned in the original 1.3.18 change log - otherwise someone would have noticed this bug earlier. Anyway, 1.3.19 released, have a nice day.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Re: v1.3.18 m3u8 playlist problem

Reply #2
Thanks for the speedy fix, it's very much appreciated.