Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1805223 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1200
Changed some things:
-Added Playcount Plugin
-Made Lyrics Column*

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have 1 question:

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309087"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=31695]foo_toaster[/url]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1201
Changed some things:
-Added Playcount Plugin
-Made Lyrics Column*

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have 1 question:

[a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=31695]foo_toaster[/url]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309090"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1202
*didn't want to quote again*

No problem.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1204
EDIT:
And how you manage to get those 3 panels in 1 row (album art | album list | lyrics show) ?
Thanks!

Preferences -> ColumnsUI -> Other -> List All Toolbars

Right Click -> Panels -> ...

Simply added them to the toolbar area 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1206
A little update, slightly changed colors, Added columns, changed some coding.

http://img80.echo.cx/img80/695/foo4ab.png

I would appreciate any suggestions or additions.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309333"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'd suggest changing the track name and length on track 1 to a different color, like the artist, so its readable

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1207
A little update, slightly changed colors, Added columns, changed some coding.

http://img80.echo.cx/img80/695/foo4ab.png

I would appreciate any suggestions or additions.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309333"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'd suggest changing the track name and length on track 1 to a different color, like the artist, so its readable
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309335"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Fixed, anything else?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1208
Nothing special, just stolen bits from here and there. Went for functional and not too cluttered.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1210
It's me again, I played with various looks but ended up with my first design. Still small and clean, but with lot's of features.. 

[a href="http://img259.echo.cx/my.php?image=foobaba5dt.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1211
It's me again, I played with various looks but ended up with my first design. Still small and clean, but with lot's of features..  

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309530"][{POST_SNAPBACK}]

Very nice, I like it. Could you plz post your trackinfo code and font you use in trackinfo.
thnx

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1212
But under the Album Art, there is the TrackInfo Panel. It shows every information about the song playing. Every info flashes up for 2sec..! 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309530"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This is awesome and i must have your code.... on penalty, of.. uh. BAD STUFF?!!?

Please?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1214
Thx Guys!

Ok, one by one 

TrackInfo, made by me, might be optimized:

Code: [Select]
$char(1)C
$if($or(%_isplaying%,%_ispaused%),

$select($add(1,$mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,30)),$if(%date%,Date: a3a3a3%date%,$if(%origyear%,Date: a3a3a3%origyear%,)),$if(%date%,Date: a3a3a3%date%,$if(%origyear%,Date: a3a3a3%origyear%,)),,
$if(%genre%,Genre: a3a3a3%genre%,),$if(%genre%,Genre: a3a3a3%genre%,)
,,Length: a3a3a3$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%/%_length%,%_length%),Length: a3a3a3$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%/%_length%,%_length%),,Codec: a3a3a3%__codec%,Codec: a3a3a3%__codec%,,Bitrate: a3a3a3%__bitrate% Kbps,Bitrate: a3a3a3%__bitrate% Kbps,,
Compression: a3a3a3$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1 '['$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)'%]',Compression: a3a3a3$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1 '['$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)'%]',,
TGain: a3a3a3$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,[%__replaygain_track_gain%],92655D|92655D[%__replaygain_track_gain%]),TGain: a3a3a3$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,[%__replaygain_track_gain%],92655D|92655D[%__replaygain_track_gain%]),,
Filesize: a3a3a3$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2)'MB',Filesize: a3a3a3$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2)'MB',,
PCount: a3a3a3$if(%play_counter%,$get(pcounter_colour01)$repeat('0',$sub($len2(1000),$len2(%play_counter%)))$get(pcounter_colour02)%play_counter%,0000)$get(pcounter_colour),PCount: a3a3a3$if(%play_counter%,$get(pcounter_colour01)$repeat('0',$sub($len2(1000),$len2(%play_counter%)))$get(pcounter_colour02)%play_counter%,0000)$get(pcounter_colour),,
Rating: $if($greater(%rating%,4),0356D3+++++,
$if($greater(%rating%,3),058AD1++++,
$if($greater(%rating%,2),32B4FA+++,
$if($greater(%rating%,1),7CCFFC++,
$if($greater(%rating%,0),B3ECFD+,)))))
,Rating: $if($greater(%rating%,4),0356D3+++++,
$if($greater(%rating%,3),058AD1++++,
$if($greater(%rating%,2),32B4FA+++,
$if($greater(%rating%,1),7CCFFC++,
$if($greater(%rating%,0),B3ECFD+,))))),))

The VS is Simple Plan, found on DeviantArt

The font in TrackInfo is mints-strong, don't know where it's from.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1215
Some of these screenshots look awesome, but I don't have the first clue about how to produce something like that. Is there a look and feel customisation intro anywhere I could start from?

(For example, lots of people seem to have tabbed panels - how do you do that? Or get the spectrum analyzer to be more than just a 1-character high toolbar?)

Thanks,
Paul.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1217

I've had fb2k for a week or so now and this is what I came up with. I just switched to the built-in "olive" theme of WinXP, so I just matched and built around those colors.

Smoke buttons by myxomatosis. The trackinfo panel code was taken from emei and the playlist code was an alternating color code I found somewhere around here fused with the default code. That was my biggest struggle, figuring out how to merge them and where my colors went! Yeah I bet I could have found one already done, but it was more rewarding figuring it out for myself.

-Light green and white backgrounds alternate
-Dark green with white font for "selected" track(s)
-orangy-brown color for "now playing"

The spectrum analyzer might be replaced with some album art (or tabbed), but for now I'm just thrilled I can dump Winamp and I have a clean looking, *1 window* music tool!

[edit-forgot to give credit for the cool buttons!]
[edit2-image/link fixed to follow forum guidlines-sorry]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1218
Here's mine:

and (second tab with track infos) :

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1220
Album Art tab:

Track Info tab:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1221
my setup.  stolen ideas and bits from all over the place to finally find my optimal setup

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1222
- sig removed, no code allowed

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1223
Here's what my fooby looks like lately:

[a href="http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=neoshooter13rn.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1224
Album Art tab:

Track Info tab:

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310173"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Could you share your .fcs please? I really like your playlist.