Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: how to configure the "plug-ins" ? (Read 5094 times) previous topic - next topic

how to configure the "plug-ins" ?

hello,

how to set up the in_mpc.dll (and the other ones) ?

Reply #1
i have no idea what you are talking about.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #2
I think he ment something like:

How to switch between Radiogain and Albumgain?
"To understand me, you'll have to swallow a world." Or maybe your words.

Reply #3
First of all, I'm guessing that you're using Winamp 2.xx.  In that case, you'll want to click on the upper-left hand corner of Winamp.  This will give you a drop-down box with several options.  One of those options will be "preferences."  Click on it.  This will give you many more options, just look down the menu tree until you see "input," and click there.  Now you should be given a view of the various input plugins that are currently being used by Winamp.  You should see in_mpc.dll among them, but it's going to be titled ".mpc input plugin" or something generic like that (sorry, don't have my comp. here to look at,  so I'm going from memory).  Right-click on that (not left-click), and you'll be able to bring up the properties dialogue box for in_mpc.dll.  If you still have problems, look at the documentation that was included with the zipped up plugin.

Reply #4
First of all, I'm guessing that you're using Winamp 2.xx.  In that case, you'll want to click on the upper-left hand corner of Winamp.  This will give you a drop-down box with several options.  One of those options will be "preferences."  Click on it.  This will give you many more options, just look down the menu tree until you see "input," and click there.  Now you should be given a view of the various input plugins that are currently being used by Winamp.  You should see in_mpc.dll among them, but it's going to be titled ".mpc input plugin" or something generic like that (sorry, don't have my comp. here to look at,  so I'm going from memory).  Right-click on that (not left-click), and you'll be able to bring up the properties dialogue box for in_mpc.dll.  If you still have problems, look at the documentation that was included with the zipped up plugin.

are u telling me that i must configure my .dll in winamp to set up foobar properly ? 

Reply #6
you know he means how do we control the replaygain settings.....

well from what i can work out the control is going to be global i.e. it will affect mpc, ogg, etc  but hasn't been implented yet, i think that what peter said

-J
"...ambience?, I AM ambience!"