Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sync with HTC Desire HD (Read 2721 times) previous topic - next topic

Sync with HTC Desire HD

Hello, i just bought a HTC Desire HD and its rly easy to put music on it  no need for crappy itunes anymore  Anyway:

Is there a easy way to sync playlists/songs with it? Atm i only know the manual way (copy all songs to the device, create .m3u playlist and save it on the device). But for example all ocvers (which are saved in one big "cover" folders) arent on my phone then.. also i hoped for a "1 click sync" button

Is there such a component out there or any ideas on how to solve this (especially the cover problem)

thanks

Sync with HTC Desire HD

Reply #1
I know Foobar2000 is capable of doing this with plugins, like with the excellent iPod / iTunes plugin. Haven't tried rooting around with the SDK though, as I'm sure people will just tell me to develop a sync-thing by myself.