Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Dissatisfaction (Read 2316 times) previous topic - next topic

Dissatisfaction

Hi there.I'm new here.This is my first and (probably) the last thread.I registered this forum in order to express my dissatisfaction about the new version of foobar2000.
Currently, i'm using version 1.0, and in my opinion it's the best. And here is why: I was a linux user, and like %98 percent of linux users i was using amarok v1.4 . When i switched to windows i found foobar2000 which almost look like amarok v1.4 . But when i first saw the new version i noticed that the plain and simple interface is gone. First i've tried to bring back the old interface but i had no luck with it.
Long story short, is there anyway to make foobar look like older one? If there is no way to do it can you make a one ?(i'm addressing developers here)

Thanks,
Ufuk

Dissatisfaction

Reply #1
there's no difference in the interfaces of versions 1.0, 1.1.5 or 1.1.6 beta.

Dissatisfaction

Reply #2
it's just me then

Dissatisfaction

Reply #3
The "big" interface change happened between the 0.8-series version and the 0.9-series versions.

Dissatisfaction

Reply #4
yup, no diff... Stil you can go to view -> Layout -> Quick Setup and select "playlist + tabs". you can also enable layout editing mode and add / remove elements to and from the interface until you find the combo that makes you tick

Regards!

Dissatisfaction

Reply #5
thanks