Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Windows Context Menu  (Read 851 times) previous topic - next topic

Windows Context Menu

Prior to posting, I performed a search and a lot of results were returned, I didn't look thru all of them so I apologize if this has been mentioned before. Be nice if while browsing windows explorer you could right-click a file and from the Windows Context Menu select Foobar - Add to Playback Queue. Similar to the way you can perform a number of WinZip functions from the Windows Context Menu. From File Explorer, I can right-click a file and select Play in Foobar2000 but that stops the currently playing MP3.

Jim Nasium

Re: Windows Context Menu

Reply #1
For Foobar you can configure the behavior for file associations under Preferences -> Shell Integration.

- Set Enqueue as the default action
- Always send new files to playlist -> To prevent the current playlist from being changed in case you constructed it intentionally and need it.