Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI - Hide Artists with less than a certain number of songs (Read 1460 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI - Hide Artists with less than a certain number of songs

Because of a single playlist, I have over 100 artists with just one or two songs appearing my library. There's just about no case where I will ever select these artists in the "Artist" sort field, thus I would like to remove them from that menu. I've messed around with the "filter" a little bit but have not had any success. Could someone help me or at least get me started?

http://prntscr.com/cajugv shows the artist list on the left, with the View Setting on the right

Re: Columns UI - Hide Artists with less than a certain number of songs

Reply #1
I've managed to come up with a filter that would put everything I DON'T want in the artist view, as I realized just about all of the artists are identifiable by two compilation albums, thus

%album% IS "Mango Smoothie" OR %album% IS "Galaxy News Radio"

Now my question is, how do I invert this? I tried using NOR, ISNOT, ISNT, IS_NOT, !IS, etc so I'm running out of ideas on how to do that. Maybe the answer is incredibly obvious to someone else, but I didn't see much inversion from searching google.

Reply #2
Did you try NOT %album% IS?

Reply #3
It works! Thank you very much.