Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo2k.chottu.net contacts ? ESPlaylist source code ? (Read 1430 times) previous topic - next topic

foo2k.chottu.net contacts ? ESPlaylist source code ?

ESPlaylist
email on website ssenna00@yahoo.co.jp is not working mailer daemon says the email doesn't exist

I want to ask him for ESPlaylist source code.
Last update v0.1.3.9 released on (2011/05/28). 13 Years Ago.
He should make it FOSS or give someone the source code

SimPlaylist

foo_simplaylist was also released 12.5 Years Ago developed by Frank Bicking @FrankBicking https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?action=profile;u=2776
ojos-azules-cat

Re: foo2k.chottu.net contacts ? ESPlaylist source code ?

Reply #1
I wish a 64bit version of ES-playlist. One of my favorit components

Reply #2
I don't think chottu is still active, but the Channel Spectrum panel seems to be the only component that displays spectrum of multiple channels and there is no other component that do this on Default UI

Because of this, I think it is only fair to recreate this spectrum analyzer from scratch (with 64-bit support and Default UI compatibility of-course). Doesn't have to be @Crossover or you, could be anyone

Reply #4
...Channel Spectrum...

You mean this ? https://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components/Spectrogram_(foo_uie_spectrogram)
No, I meant the stereo spectrum in side-by-side with left channel being mirrored or the combined/overlayed one

Reply #5
Seconded! Haven't found any other playlist which includes a search bar that doesn't create playlists for filtering media or similar