Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: TagBox Tag Editing Plugin (Read 148385 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: TagBox Tag Editing Plugin

Reply #275
TagBox 0.221 (2023-09-13)
foobar2000 v2.1 preview 2023-08-28 64-bit, DIUI, TagBox Panel

foobar2000 after restart.
The following files were corrupted after editing.
All other configuration files are also corrupted.
foobar has been initialized.

Media Library
(library-v2.0)

Playlist
(playlists-v2.0)

Theme (DUI)
(theme.fth)

etc ....
crash reports (failure_0000000x.txt) is not created.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #276
TagBox 0.221 (2023-09-13)
foobar2000 v2.1 preview 2023-08-28 64-bit, DIUI, TagBox Panel

The following files were corrupted after editing.
All other configuration files are also corrupted.
foobar has been initialized.
I created a portable install of foobar2000-x64_v2.1_preview_2023-08-28 adding just tagbox 0.221, and I've been randomly editing the tags of a handful of albums I copied and haven't been able to produce a crash. Are you on Win 11 as there was another post with similar problems on Win11.

It might be worth trying a portable install with just tagbox to see if it's a conflict with another component, if you haven't done so already.

Reply #277
Yes, I'm using Windows 11.
Completely restored from backup.

I reinstalled TagBox 0.221
No problem after editing in Preferences

Components.txt
https://mega.nz/file/FPlFwSCC#FAZYV5ZlmmtLxXlaQuAHIPseoEF_Ydx3dKYTTofChS8
------------
Preferences > Tools > Tagging > TagBox
I changed the order or edited the TAG to something different.
But it is not reflected in Panel.
What is the Panel for?
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #278
Apply Button partially fixed with 0.221, see attached screenshot

Reply #279
No dark mode, why?

Reply #280
Preferences > Tools > Tagging > TagBox
I changed the order or edited the TAG to something different.
But it is not reflected in Panel.
What is the Panel for?
If you're using TagBox as a panel (rather than viewing by right clicking) then you need to perfom the configuration in the panel itself (bottom right).

Reply #281
Oh, I see.
I will try.

Thanks.

Reply #282
Thank you for keeping this updated! This allowed me to move back from CUI to DUI on Foobar x64. However, I am not getting field values suggestions on the genre tag, even when it is configured to do so. What could be wrong?

Reply #283
Hello,
Since I installed the new version 0.221, I no longer have a foobar crash whereas I had more than 15 in 3 days with the previous version of TagBox.

Reply #284
Thank you for keeping this updated! This allowed me to move back from CUI to DUI on Foobar x64. However, I am not getting field values suggestions on the genre tag, even when it is configured to do so. What could be wrong?
I've just enabled Auto Suggest with Values Currently in Database and it works for me. I assume you've set a Media Library? Trying from a panel or right click? Does it work if you type values into the configuration and use Values Below?

Up until now I've had Auto Suggest off, and whilst turning it on I had a crash, so it did cross my mind that the crashes may have been from database lookups, but it seems that @4Art6 is no longer having crashes, so the mystery continues - unless @Arash fixed more than the UI in 0.221.

Reply #285
profile/configuration/foo_tagbox.dll.cfg

"Panel TagBox" settings are not saved with only Preferences (Popup TagBox) settings.

Popup TagBox Settings: Preferences > Tools > Tagging > TagBox

Reply #286
I just released v0.221 my first attempt to fix the config page problems on different display settings, please try it and see if you still have issues.
That's clearly better.
Keep on the good job and provide us quickly scrollbars at least on panel and configuration dialog

Reply #287
I just released v0.221 my first attempt to fix the config page problems on different display settings, please try it and see if you still have issues.
That's clearly better.
Keep on the good job and provide us quickly scrollbars at least on panel and configuration dialog
Until that happens you can use the mousewheel.

Reply #288
I've just enabled Auto Suggest with Values Currently in Database and it works for me. I assume you've set a Media Library? Trying from a panel or right click? Does it work if you type values into the configuration and use Values Below?

Up until now I've had Auto Suggest off, and whilst turning it on I had a crash, so it did cross my mind that the crashes may have been from database lookups, but it seems that @4Art6 is no longer having crashes, so the mystery continues - unless @Arash fixed more than the UI in 0.221.

Auto suggest works when using the fixed list, but not when I ask for values currently in database. I do have a Media Library in place.

Reply #289
Hello Everybody,

TagBox v0.220 is now available on the website, compatible with foobar2000 v2.0 (x86 and x64). Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thank you so much!!!

Reply #290
I finally could get the suggestions for the genre field to work properly, but found another strange behaviour:

I have a field (style, in this case) set to append as default behaviour. When the field already has some content, I add a semicolon and begin typing to get the options of values already in database, After choosing the value I want, the content of the box is replaced but the string I typed followed by semicolon and the value I choose from the dropdown list.

I hope this description is clear, English is not my native language. I am using version 0.221

Reply #291
I have a field (style, in this case) set to append as default behaviour. When the field already has some content, I add a semicolon and begin typing to get the options of values already in database, After choosing the value I want, the content of the box is replaced but the string I typed followed by semicolon and the value I choose from the dropdown list.

I can confirm this behavior. I forgot that I updated the plugin and thought I'm crazy...

Reply #292

I can confirm this behavior. I forgot that I updated the plugin and thought I'm crazy...

FYI I am also seeing this behavior @Arash

Reply #293
That's clearly better.
Please, what is the syntax for "Featuring"?