Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #14] How do you Carry? (Read 2118 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #14] How do you Carry?

Hello everyone, I love to have all my devices with me when I go somewhere, my ipad, ipod, phone, headphones, headphone amp, charger, and backup battery. I think I have a great solution for now, but I am curious about how others travel with their devices. This is how I carry. I have my ipad, ipod, backup battery, headphones, and an E17 headphone amp all connected and in one case. Here is a link to the video of it. It's called the Spam Case (ssssssssss-PAM). It gives me "Total Ban for Spamming". And. I can listen to my music on the go, and charge my devices in the case. I love it! He designs custom cases for all your stuff. You can read more at NOWHERE LOL
So tell me or show me, how you carry. Thanks, The Drum Kat.
[spamages were here]

Reply #1
I have a Sansa Clip+ and some Westone UM3x. They fit in my pocket.

Reply #2
Nano 6g and Audeo. It fits on my hand.  Sometimes Audeo with old Zen Micro into the pocket. I wouldn't necessarily call this case portable.

Reply #3
This advertisement thread is kind of transparent.

Reply #5
reported it