Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component (Read 33702 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component

Reply #125
2) How can I adjust offset other than entering a value in ms? In LS3 I can use my mousescrollwheel to adjust offset on the fly which is very convenient.
 - Unified panel with desktop lyrics mouse shortcut operation:
    Ctrl + Scroll Wheel to increase/decrease the font
    Shift + Scroll Wheel to adjust the lyrics offset (it is recommended to adjust it after turning on the karaoke display mode)
    Ctrl + Alt + Scroll Wheel Previous/Next sentence

There is no solution to other problems for the time being, and the specific changelog can be found on github for details
https://github.com/ESLyric/release/releases/tag/0.5.3.1020

With this version, when you go to panel preference advanced, enable custom layout doesn't work.

Reply #126
There is no solution to other problems for the time being, and the specific changelog can be found on github for details
https://github.com/ESLyric/release/releases/tag/0.5.3.1020
Sorry should have said I already use ESlyrics 0.5.4.1028.  And I guess you don't want me to downgrade.

Thank you. Adjusting timings works fine with CTRL+ALT+ScrollWheel and SHIFT+ScrollWheel.
CTRL-ScrollWheel I already found since it is the same in some of the other panels/scripts I use.

As a suggestion, maybe an idea to have access to a kind of help page accessible on rightclick in the that sums up these special mouse commands?

The changelog on your page looks to be Chinese, which I cannot read. Do I oversee something?

I'll patiently await updates for this excellent tool regarding my other requests.

Thx

Reply #127
The changelog on your page looks to be Chinese, which I cannot read. Do I oversee something?
The developer is Chinese.  Just copy/paste the log into DeepL; for example the log for 0.5.4.1028 looks like this:

Changes
    Fix the problem that layout modifications do not take effect in real time
    Repair the problem that the search window displays the wrong right-click menu
    Optimize some high DPI related experiences
    Optimize(?) Lyrics search result filtering
    Optimize the display of lyrics processing rules in the context menu.
    Optimize the experience of some settings in Advanced Settings UI
    Add the rule of removing the blank character at the beginning of a line in lyrics content.

Reply #129
Sorry should have said I already use ESlyrics 0.5.4.1028.  And I guess you don't want me to downgrade.
I'm just referencing the changelog for one of the versions and not asking you to downgrade the version.

Reply #130
I'm just referencing the changelog for one of the versions and not asking you to downgrade the version.
Yeah, I was a bit confused to saw a reference to an older version and a link with only information in Chinese which google translate could not do anything with.

DeepL (which I never heard of) sorted that, so I'm all good now.

Thx for your help.