Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Trackinfo mod code (Read 2712 times) previous topic - next topic

Trackinfo mod code

Can anybody see anything wrong with this code? It's meant to display "Not Playing" (in the style of my separators) when playing is stopped, but instead, it displays 2 lines of the trackinfo stuff.

Code: [Select]
// Global
// !!!!BEGIN USER CONFIGURATION!!!!

// Show Artist? (1 = show, 0 = don't show)
$puts(arts,1)

// Show Album?
$puts(albs,1)

// Show Title?
$puts(tils,1)

// Info Heading Color e.g. "Title:"
$puts(head,$rgb(19,66,94))

// Info Color e.g. "Black Dog"
$puts(info,$rgb(135,135,135))

// Info Annotation Color (e.g. kbps is the annotation)
$puts(anno,$rgb(135,135,135))

// Separator
// the separators (Song,Play,Tech info) will change to a different color if the panel mode is set to Follow cursor.
// change "followcursorcol" to change this color. It is currently set to flash orange.
$puts(followcursorcol,$rgb(200,150,50))
$puts(text2,$rgb(100,105,110))
$puts(text1,$if(%_trackinfo_nowplaying%,$rgb(19,66,94))$if(%_trackinfo_followcursor%,$get(followcursorcol)))
$puts(fadeend,$rgb(245,245,240))
$puts(seplen,70)
$puts(sepchar,'.')

// NOT PLAYING
$puts(notplaying,$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplen)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text1)'[' $get(text2)Not Playing $get(text1)']'$char(10))

// !!!!END USER CONFIGURATION!!!!

// Day Conversion
$puts(day,$substr(%last_played%,9,10))
$if(%last_played%,
$if($strcmp($left($get(day),1),0),$puts(day,$right($get(day),1))))
$if($strcmp($get(day),11),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),12),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),13),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),1),$puts(xx,st),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),2),$puts(xx,nd),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),3),$puts(xx,rd),
$puts(xx,th)))))))

// Month Conversion
$puts(month,$substr(%last_played%,6,7))
$puts(month_name,$select($get(month),
Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec))

// Year Conversion
$puts(year,$substr(%last_played%,1,4))

// Time Conversion
$puts(hour,$substr(%last_played%,12,13))
$puts(min,$substr(%last_played%,14,16))
$puts(sec,$substr(%last_played%,17,19))

// 24 Hour to 12 Hour Conversion
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(hour1,$right($get(hour),1)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(hour1,12))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(hour1,10))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(hour1,11))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(hour1,12))

// AM/PM Conversion
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),24),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(yy,pm))

// Date Format
$puts(time_of_year,$get(month_name) $get(day)$get(xx)',' $get(year))

// Time Format
$puts(time_of_day,$get(hour1)$get(min)$get(sec) $get(yy))

// PerSecond
$if(%isplaying%,
// SONG INFO SEPARATOR
$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplen)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text1)'[' $get(text2)S o n g  I n f o $get(text1)']'$char(10)
$if(%title%,$get(head)Title: $get(info)%title%$char(10),)
$if(%artist%,$get(head)Artist: $get(info)%artist%$char(10),)
$if(%album%,$get(head)Album: $get(info)%album%$char(10),)
$if(%date%,$get(head)Year: $get(info)%date%$char(10),)
$if(%tracknumber%,$get(head)Track #: $get(info)%tracknumber%$char(10),)
$if(%genre%,$get(head)Genre: $get(info)%genre%$char(10),)

// TECH INFO SEPARATOR
$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplen)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text1)'[' $get(text2)T e c h  I n f o $get(text1)']'$char(10)
$get(head)Length: $get(info)$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%$get(anno)$if(%_length%, / %_length%,)$if(%_length%, / -%_time_remaining%),%_length%)$char(10)
$get(head)Codec: $get(info)%codec%[ '('%__extrainfo%')'][ %codec_profile%] @ %bitrate%kbps )$char(10)
$get(head)Compression: $get(info)$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1 '('$get(info)$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)$get(anno)'%)'$char(10)
$get(head)Channels: $get(info)$if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),$get(space2)$caps(%__mp3_stereo_mode%),
$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono),'?'))$char(10)
$if(%__bitspersample%,$get(head)Bitdepth: $get(info)%__bitspersample% bits/sample$char(10),)
$if(%__samplerate%,$get(head)Samplerate: $get(info)$div(%__samplerate%,1000).$substr(%__samplerate%,3,3) KHz $char(10))
$if(%_filesize%,$get(head)Filesize: $get(info)
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2) $get(anno)'MB'$char(10),)

$if(%last_played%,
// PLAY STATS SEPARATOR
$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplen)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text1)'[' $get(text2)P l a y  I n f o $get(text1)']'
$char(10),)

$if(%play_counter%,$get(head)Played $get(info)%play_counter% times$char(10),)
$if(%last_played%,$get(head)Last played on $get(info)$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day)$char(10),)

// PerTrack
// rating images
$ifequal(%rating%,1,
$button($sub(%_width%,82),290,0,0,12,12,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating:,),
$button($sub(%_width%,82),290,0,0,12,12,
$ifgreater(%rating%,0,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,/images\brumal-treeline\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:1,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,2,
$button($sub(%_width%,70),290,0,0,12,12,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button($sub(%_width%,70),290,0,0,12,12,
$ifgreater(%rating%,1,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,/images\brumal-treeline\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:2,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,3,
$button($sub(%_width%,58),290,0,0,12,12,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button($sub(%_width%,58),290,0,0,12,12,
$ifgreater(%rating%,2,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,/images\brumal-treeline\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:3,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,4,
$button($sub(%_width%,46),290,0,0,12,12,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button($sub(%_width%,46),290,0,0,12,12,
$ifgreater(%rating%,3,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,/images\brumal-treeline\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:4,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,5,
$button($sub(%_width%,34),290,0,0,12,12,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button($sub(%_width%,34),290,0,0,12,12,
$ifgreater(%rating%,4,/images\brumal-treeline\star-on.png,/images\brumal-treeline\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:5,)
)
$get(notplaying)
)

It displays the Compression and Channel lines, but because there is nothing playing, there are no values. I figure the arror in the code must be something around that area (compression/channels) but I can't find anything. I bet I've missed out a ) or a , but I don't see anything.

Thanks guys.

Trackinfo mod code

Reply #1
'// PerSecond' and '// PerTrack' cannot be used inside of any functions ($if in this case). I don't know if that is the problem you see, but it is a problem.

Trackinfo mod code

Reply #2
It doesn't seem to be creating a problem, it makes everything worse if I delete them from the code.

Trackinfo mod code

Reply #3
It doesn't seem to be creating a problem, it makes everything worse if I delete them from the code.

And it would make everything better if you make sure that the separate sections are not inside any logical arguments.
The logic doesn't transfer.
elevatorladylevitateme