Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar on Win7 Phone feature request (Read 1585 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar on Win7 Phone feature request

Anyway when using Foobar onthe win 7 phone to maybe have a category of recently played Albums?
Everytime I reopen I need to scroll through everything or search or something,  Whish there was like a last 10 played or something like that.

love Foobar!

Reply #1
I know severaal players for android that would do that. Since the Windows marketplace offers more than 100.000 apps i am sure they  offer a player too that could do the same.

Reply #2
I use 'remote for windows phone 7' .... I also use a plugin 'touchremote DACP server'  ,  i can have foobar on my HTPC but only need to turn my RCVR on to listen to music.  It was actually very hard to find something that could do this.  When I read about the Foobar/Remote for Windows phone 7 could do what I was looking for i was stoked. 

Being able to play music from my phone from my server to my reciever was not easy to find a solution... this solution is great just hoping we could see some more features within the program.  Maybe this is something 'http://wp7remoteapp.com/help/foobar/" needs to solve ?