Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: APE+CUE problems (Read 3628 times) previous topic - next topic

APE+CUE problems

Hmm, it seems that beta3 doesn't detect the length of the *last* track in the album, if the album is APE image referenced by CUE.

As far as I remember, beta2 had no such issues

APE+CUE problems

Reply #2
Everything works ok here. Maybe your cue files are corrupted?
Take a look at the console after you load the cuesheet.
If age or weaknes doe prohibyte bloudletting you must use boxing

APE+CUE problems

Reply #3
Oh yeah, my mistake, I renamed the .ape to .cue.ape (then excluded .cue.ape from my library so it doesn't show up) then forgot to point the .cue to the new file. Silly me, it's working now.

APE+CUE problems

Reply #4
Everything works ok here. Maybe your cue files are corrupted?

My files worked fine for me for years till beta 3.  May be the problem is related to CUE name/extension.  Problematic ones have ".ape.cue" extension, and problem disappears after changing the extension to ".cue".

Reverting back to ".ape.cue" could lead to problem again, but not for all my images. Weird.

One more issue, it seems that Album List (I'm using Default UI) doesn't locate APE files with *embedded*, however if I drag'n'drop such file into playlist  if plays fine. (I have no masks in "exlude" both in Gnereal and Media Library).

BTW, killing both database.dat and database.fpl and re-creating database at startup solved all my problems.