Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1795795 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2576

that's my foo. ;]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2579
Demonanya, will you tell me please how to grab RGB values from pics using Irfanview? Thanks.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2581
Demonanya, will you tell me please how to grab RGB values from pics using Irfanview? Thanks.

You click and hold on the pixel that you're interested in (zoom in, if necessary).

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2582
here's my new one. modified to use sananAB's method of placing the panels like that. well, sort of.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2583
I got the columns fcs from miscellanea's darkblue theme; the panels, etc are mine

Meh, i can't decide between these two setups :S (actually, the only difference is the colour of the two top panels )

Wich one looks better?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2584
you got problems sir ^^.
the first one looks definetly better

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2586
Hmm, I'd actually want that FCS to play around with if its available, tool++

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2588
Posted the new one over at the other thread, ill post it here too just in case.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2589
bonjour

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2590
Hi!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2592
heres my tv out version.. i have another interface that has smaller fonts, but there is no easy way to use 2 different interfaces.

screenshot

now that i think about it, if i make 2 config files one with small fonts, one with large fonts, i can make girder:
1. close foobar
2. rename foobar2000.cfg to foobar2000.lowres
3. rename fooba2000.hires to foobar2000.cfg
4. launch foobar. again
i can make  abutton on the keyboard do that and make a button on my remote do the opposite..

moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2593
Hey Habla...

Im wodering how did you put buttons on the statusbar...??

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2594
Boo!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2595
Mostly everthing in track info is also in the playlist. I normally have my playlist tab open .

So ummm, ya, here is my config . Pretty much custom. I found the status bar code in some config I used to have.

Click for a larger, 1024x768 image:

EDIT:

Oh, here is the toast I use. It can be found on this fourm somewhere. It's just a simple recolor, with some tweaks.

Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2596
Not bad. How does the lyrics thing work? You need to find\feed it correct lyrics for each song?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2597
Not bad. How does the lyrics thing work? You need to find\feed it correct lyrics for each song?

I previously had lyrics for all my songs in text files. I am not sure of all the plug ins and configurations I have, but about 50+ songs have found their own lyrics >_>. Ones that scroll. The time stamped ones. I have made 3 so far by myself. Its hard work... but I would love to eventually get all my lyrics time stamped and scrolling.

EDIT:

Oh, and I have all my lyrics in a single directoy named "Alkaline Trio - Every Thug Needs A Lady" and etc. The lyrics thing searchs the file name, and if it matches the %artist% - %title% than it displays the contents .

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2598
My sweet foo :-)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2599
My sweet foo :-)

[a href="http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobar4uo.jpg" target="_blank"] ?!?