Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mogi Grumbles butchered the album End of Line (Read 957 times) previous topic - next topic

Mogi Grumbles butchered the album End of Line

Meh, I just legitimized this album because I found my MP3 copy was missing the iTunSMPB tags, so I thought that's why it had gaps. Nope, the FLAC version I bought from Bandcamp has gaps too. Meh.

I ended up running it through Case's foobar2000 Gap Killer, which wasn't enough, so then I added the Fake Gapless DSP. That seems to have fixed it. I converted the result to ALAC and MP3 320 for testing purposes, and it plays fine.

Re: Mogi Grumbles butchered the album End of Line

Reply #1
Ah, my bad, they did sort of notice that. Apparently they're making a remaster of the album to fix issues like this, and will release it for free on Bandcamp, like this one was already. I'll grab the remaster for free, because I already gave them some money for the original now.