Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to group and play songs based on lyricist tag (Read 1083 times) previous topic - next topic

How to group and play songs based on lyricist tag

I was not aware of this group and posted this in the foobar200 support and didn't get an answer. So re-posting the same question in this forum.

I am using foobar2000 Mobile (v1.2.6) on Android. I normally use album, year, genre, language, composer, lyricist and artist tags to organize my music files. However, the Foobar2000 interface allows you to play music only based on album, genre and composer.

How can I sort/play music based on the other tags? More specifically, I would like to have the ability to group and play songs based on language and lyricist tags. Please let me know if there is any way I can play songs based on other tags.