Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Change default double-click functionality on Album Art (disable Picture Viewer) (Read 487 times) previous topic - next topic

Change default double-click functionality on Album Art (disable Picture Viewer)

Hello there, long time Foobar2k user and first time poster here  :D

I recently updated from Foobar2000 1.5.3 to Foobar2000 1.6.16 version, and there's this small specific thing that's been driving me up the walls
My question here is if its possible to disable the "Picture viewer" pop-out window when you double click on album art
In Foobar2000 1.5.3 if you double clicked on Album art image, it would open an explorer window with that song selected, but this feature got replaced by newer Picture Viewer window

I wonder if there's a way to bring back that "show in explorer" functionality? I looked everywhere on internet and there's barely any discussion on Picture Viewer, If anyone has any ideas/solution for this I'd be forever grateful 🙏

X