Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 491471 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #1275
Search on YouTube has stopped working for playlists.

Reply #1277
You need to set Youtube API key on Maintenance tab if you don't enable "Prefer youtube-dl over internal analyzer" on youtube-dl, at least that what I can guess by unset the key and see the console.
Regarding search issue, try change to youtube.web if it was not because youtube.api needs key to be set.

Reply #1279
Hi! Just want to report that there is alot of  "403" now. :)

EDIT: ehm... fixed it self after restart of foobar :D

Reply #1280
Is there going to be an android youtube source component (or does one already exist)? I'd like to be able to put a whole youtube playlist in foobar2000 on my phone too if possible. Thanks in advance

Reply #1282
I tried "Add location" "Add multiple URL's" and "Load channel or playlist" and none worked for me.
Same here...
same here

still not working
Still working perfect on my side.

Did you follow the recommendations from arch21?
You need to set Youtube API key on Maintenance tab if you don't enable "Prefer youtube-dl over internal analyzer" on youtube-dl, at least that what I can guess by unset the key and see the console.

Reply #1283
I cant get this playlist to work.
Search on YouTube has stopped working for playlists.
Both can not be confirmed on my side:
I can load this playlist via File/Youtube Source/Load channel or playlist...  without problems.
Search of youtube playlists works as always.
Using foo_youtube 3.6.1
This option also does not work for me.
Using foo_youtube 3.6.1

Reply #1284
Regarding search issue, try change to youtube.web if it was not because youtube.api needs key to be set.

Where and how can I enable "Prefer youtube-dl over internal analyzer"?

Reply #1285
From Maintenance tab of Youtube Source preference, you will context menu when you right-click on youtube-dl. If you don't have youtube-dl binary, then you need to download it first. You can choose 'Managed', restart foobar2000, then you will additional option to download and update the binary. After finish downloading, enable that option. If still not working to you, try to get Youtube API key (there is a guide on developer site).

If you found more issue on this component, you could post console content, especially foo_youtube part to help.

Reply #1287
When a youtube track is already playing if I click on another youtube item in the playlist, foobar freezes for almost 5 mins. I am running on the latest foobar. foo_youtube settings are at their defaults.

I am using almost 20 other plugins, so I don't know if there is some conflict, but there are no errors in the console. Are you aware of any conflicts?

Any other reason?

That aside, its a beautiful plugin. I am amazed at the amount of features that you have built in.

Reply #1288
edit

Reply #1289
When a youtube track is already playing if I click on another youtube item in the playlist, foobar freezes for almost 5 mins. I am running on the latest foobar. foo_youtube settings are at their defaults.

I am using almost 20 other plugins, so I don't know if there is some conflict, but there are no errors in the console. Are you aware of any conflicts?

Any other reason?

That aside, its a beautiful plugin. I am amazed at the amount of features that you have built in.

it has nothing to do with the plugin,
it ist something wrong with your foobar setup

Reply #1290
The first time I found that foobar could play video. It's amazing.
I've used this plugin to play local video.
Can I load local subtitle files (such as .ass or .srt file) while I'm playing video ?
Can someone help me with my questions ?

Reply #1291
@3dyd, can I bother you a bit about `foo_youtube` implementation (non YT specific)? I'm implementing a similar component for Spotify, so I was hoping to skip some trial-error steps that you've surely went through during the course of `foo_youtube` development =)
I can use whatever means of contact you are comfortable with (i.e. here in the topic, PM, e-mail, instant messenger of some sort or w/e).

Reply #1292
Hi guys, new foobar user here. I tried to add both youtube api and youtube-dl (and setting to be prefered over internal analyser), but the component still only downloads 50 tracks. Is there a work around?

Reply #1293
No, that's a limit set by the search API and it's not possible to retrieve more than 50 videos per track. File>youtube Source>Load channel or playlist can load everything, though.

Reply #1294
No, that's a limit set by the search API and it's not possible to retrieve more than 50 videos per track. File>youtube Source>Load channel or playlist can load everything, though.
Wow thanks, thats awesome!

Reply #1295
these menu items are mixed up
screenshot

clicking "по дате" (by date) you'll get a "по рейтингу" (by rating) sorting and so on.
QC, QA

Reply #1296
Many of the videos in my music playlist return a 403 when attempting to play them using foo_youtube, as of today. Mostly official music videos and videos generated by YouTube ('(Artist) - Topic'). They play just fine in my browser.

I cannot download these videos using youtube-dl either ('non-403' videos do work), so it seems to me this isn't necessarily a foo_youtube issue? FYI, youtube-dl gets redirected to https://www.youtube.com/yts/jsbin/player_ias-vfl_PLd61/en_US/base.js. Perhaps this has something to do with copyright?

I am using the latest version of foobar2000 and foo_youtube, attached to this message are the log contents after opening a 403 video.

@3dyd Having the exact same issue again with 3.6.1, youtube-dl still works though. Restarting foobar2000 resolved the issue.

Reply #1297
Thank you for the component,I have been using it for a long time,everything works fine!
Is it possible to sync audio and video when viewing m3u8 IPTV playlists? Can this be implemented in the next version of the component?
YouTube Music

Reply #1298
Hi, guys! foo_youtube suddenly stopped working for me... I'm using the last versions of all components. Here is the console log:

Code: [Select]
foo_youtube: [audio] opening webm dash 2674kb 126kbps, opus 48000hz 2ch 128kbps
foo_youtube: [audio] opening webm dash 2674kb 126kbps, opus 48000hz 2ch 128kbps
foo_youtube: [video@26F3BAE8] opening webm dash 876kb 41kbps, vp9 480p 30fps 41kbps
foo_youtube: [error] VSFilter: ClassFactory cannot supply requested class

It seems VSFilter to be the problem. A few days ago I put XySubFilter_3.1.0.752_x64 instead of XySubFilter_3.1.0.752_x86 (the upper log is with this version) and it started working again, but this morning it refuses to start playing - just freezes. In the console it only gives me this:
foo_youtube: [audio] opening webm dash 1769kb 138kbps, opus 48000hz 2ch 128kbps
foo_youtube: [video@0DB1EC50] opening webm dash 4540kb 356kbps, vp9 1080p 30fps 356kbps

Here is the status information with XySubFilter_3.1.0.752_x64 (it was working that way, before suddenly stopped without chaining anything):
ffmpeg (internal):
lavf 58.29.100, lavc 58.54.100, lavu 56.31.100
youtube-dl (external):
VSFilter (external):
%1 is not a valid Win32 application.
LAV Filters (external):
Splitter 0.74.1, Video 0.74.1
madVR (external):
libcurl (internal):
libcurl/7.68.0 Schannel zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.7 nghttp2/1.40.0

and with XySubFilter_3.1.0.752_x86 (not working at all giving me this "ClassFactory cannot supply requested class" error):
VSFilter (external):
LAV Filters (external):
Splitter 0.74.1, Video 0.74.1
madVR (external):
libcurl (internal):
libcurl/7.68.0 Schannel zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.7 nghttp2/1.40.0
ffmpeg (internal):
lavf 58.29.100, lavc 58.54.100, lavu 56.31.100
youtube-dl (external):

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Reply #1299
Well... I found out what causing the problems - when I use ASIO4ALL most of the videos don't start at all. When I use my sound card ASIO driver (ASIO E-MU 0404) everything works fine... weird  :o
Still I don't get what's the deal with this "ClassFactory cannot supply requested class" error...