Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sorty by Date Modified, Album,Track No (Read 12505 times) previous topic - next topic

Sorty by Date Modified, Album,Track No

Hi,

I would like to sort my playlists by date modified so that my newest additions are on top of the playlist. Therefore I added a %last_modified% column in Foobar 0.9.5.4 . When I click on that column the playlist is sorted by date modified and albums, but the track numbers are not in order.
How can I have both track numbers and date modified sorted ?

Reply #1
Code: [Select]
ALL SORT DESCENDING BY %last_modified%

should do the trick.
Though you might want to give Playback Statistics a try, it adds a proper %added% tag and other statistics. %last_modified% changes every time you change a tag or something, the %added% tag will be static.

Reply #2

should do the trick.
Though you might want to give Playback Statistics a try, it adds a proper %added% tag and other statistics. %last_modified% changes every time you change a tag or something, the %added% tag will be static.

Thanks for the answer, but the tracks still are not in order when applying 
. That is due to the tracks' date modified are not in order, meaning e.g. track 1 has 9:33:01 , while track 3 has 9:33:00 so that track 3 is put before track 1.