Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mka current status (Read 2639 times) previous topic - next topic

Mka current status

Greeting's one and all,

I have been interested in using Mka for years but the tool's have been non existent or so esoterically mind bending to use as to make a person pull there hair out.
It's been many years since I have played around with the various Mka tools, I am wondering what the current status of the mka tools and players are.
If there are some folks that use the Mka container I would appreciate some direction for best tool's and how to use them.

Mka current status

Reply #1
Greeting's one and all,

I have been interested in using Mka for years but the tool's have been non existent or so esoterically mind bending to use as to make a person pull there hair out.
It's been many years since I have played around with the various Mka tools, I am wondering what the current status of the mka tools and players are.
If there are some folks that use the Mka container I would appreciate some direction for best tool's and how to use them.

Seems like mkvtoolnix can d it for you
http://www.digital-inn.de/exact-audio-copy...e-audio-cd.html