Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [SMP] Music Graph development (Read 8606 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [SMP] Music Graph development

Reply #75
Update on Playlist Tools:
- Added a reset config menu, to reset all properties related to the script. Why? Because some menus are saved as properties, so everytime  a new one is added as default and the script is updated, the panel needs a reset to show it. Having in mind the menu may be used along other buttons, that means clearing all properties or deleting 20+ entries one by one. Now that menu does it automatically only for the relevant properties. I will consider saving those things as json too on the future, to easily import or export user set menus.
X

- Added dynamic evaluation of queries on Query Filtering menu. i.e. "GENRE IS #GENRE#" translates into "GENRE IS ROCK" when selecting a rock track, "%date% IS #$year(%date%)#" would translate into "%date% IS 1969"  for a track from 1969, etc..
Search by same did something similar with tags combinations, but Query Filtering is used to show the tracks on the playlist which pass the query (instead of retrieving tracks from library) and more important, it allows arbitrary TF expressions within the "#" symbols.

X

Already created the github and wanted to know if people prefer to have all scripts within a single repository or they should be split into different ones. For sure some things should be uploaded together, but other big scripts like the playlist manager or the Search by Distance thing I think it's better to have them on its own repository.

Reply #76
Just sent the last batch of scripts while I'm working on the github thing and documentation.
Download here: https://we.tl/t-MryTpewR6q

Reply #79
Music-Graph can be found here: (js helper for other projects or visualization, foobar implementation in another repository)
https://github.com/regorxxx/Music-Graph

Reply #80
regor
World-Map-SMP-main
I.m. UR5EQF

Reply #81
You have installed it wrong. Read instructions

Reply #83
You have installed it wrong. Read instructions
INSTALLATION:
-------------
Copy all files from the zip into YOUR_FOOBAR_PROFILE_PATH\scripts\SMP\xxx-scripts
Any other path WILL NOT work without editing the scripts.
For ex: mine is          c:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\scripts\SMP\xxx-scripts\...
For portable installations: .\foobar2000\profile\scripts\SMP\xxx-scripts\...
Then load any script into a SMP panel within foobar. See info for usage.
what is wrong
I.m. UR5EQF

Reply #85

Reply #86
Your instructions are incomplete.

If people are running fb2k v1.4/1.5 they won't have a profile folder in portable mode.
If people are running v1.6 but it was upgraded continuously from an older version, they won't have a profile folder as the previous file/folder structure is not touched.
Only clean portable installs created with v1.6 or later are guaranteed to have a profile folder.

Reply #87
Your instructions are incomplete.

If people are running fb2k v1.4/1.5 they won't have a profile folder in portable mode.
If people are running v1.6 but it was upgraded continuously from an older version, they won't have a profile folder as the previous file/folder structure is not touched.
Only clean portable installs created with v1.6 or later are guaranteed to have a profile folder.
That makes sense. I don't use portable at all, so I only added that part because someone reported it to me (who was probably using 1.6). Thanks.
I will edit the readme again then.

Code: [Select]
what is wrong 
For portable installs >= 1.6:
.\foobar2000\profile\scripts\SMP\xxx-scripts\...
X

For portable installs < 1.6:
.\foobar2000\scripts\SMP\xxx-scripts\...
X

Reply #88
Playlist-Tools-SMP can be found here: (foobar implementation of the entire collection of tools related to playlists. Includes Search-by-Distance-SMP)
https://github.com/regorxxx/Playlist-Tools-SMP

NOTE: changed the readme on all repositories too. Only left the playlist manager, which still needs an SMP update to work with fpl playlists.

Reply #91
Have updated several repositories with some changes and added some hotfixes (specially the playlist manager wich is a pre-release).
Next will be the Map-Framework-SMP (to create arbitray maps according to tags) & Buttons-Framework-SMP (like the menu framework, for buttons)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021