Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to do this? (Filter, folders, tree and structure) (Read 2234 times) previous topic - next topic

How to do this? (Filter, folders, tree and structure)

This is my configuration (link here). Don't mind the images and other things, just look at the two filter boxes "Genre" and "Compilation".

I would like to do a little thing. Let's say I have this structure for the music folder:

- Big Folder of Music
- - - Subfolder 1
- - - - - - Compilation 1
- - - Subfolder 2
- - - - - - Compilation 1
- - - - - - Compilation 2

Cool, ok. Now, when I filter only the Subfolder 1 (Genre 1 in the filter window), I'd like to see all the Compilation (that are subfolders of that folder) in the Compilation filter box.
As of now, all the Compilations show up. The compilations are named style in the filter, but that's just a placeholder.

I thought about a better solution: a simple tree view, but I can't get the right one. Let me explain. If I choose the album list panel (that would be awesome!), it wouldn't be configurable about the selected colors. Look at this other pic (link here). Not even the selected color (a blue color) isn't configurable, clicking preferences or going to Columns UI color and views.

If you guys could tell me how to change those colors, or tell me a similar plug-in THAT IS CUSTOMIZABLE about colors, that would be awesome.

You guys rock, thanks =)

How to do this? (Filter, folders, tree and structure)

Reply #2
I have also this problem how to change selected folder color in Album List.