Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar cutting off the ends of songs? (Read 973 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar cutting off the ends of songs?

I really like Foobar for mobile. I imported MCR - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and noticed that each track was up to 20 seconds short. I go back and check my FLAC to see if they're ripped right -- they were. I reencode them to the same QAAC M4A I used at first and then load them into Foobar. Some tracks are still short, but not as bad. I reencode with Nero hoping something would change, but the tracks were still short. I finally just made the tracks into MP3s for my phone and it worked, but I'm curious about if this happens to anyone else and if there's a workaround. I encode basically all of my music with M4A for the phone and would rather not be disappointed by finding out that the tracks are being cut short. By the way, the tracks aren't short in Windows Media Player, just when I launch them into Foobar on my phone.