Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Mobile Android doesn't pause when Bluetooth goes away, plays in speaker (Read 978 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Mobile Android doesn't pause when Bluetooth goes away, plays in speaker

An issue which has stopped me from using this as my main mobile player:  I most often listen in my car, connecting from the phone running Foobar (Android on a Samsung phone) to my car "entertainment center" via Bluetooth.  The issue is when I shut off the car, instead of the music pausing, it switches to the phone speaker, not what I want.  When it is manually paused and I start the car, it works fine, starts to play via the Bluetooth connection. 

As a result, I've continued to use the Poweramp (not dBpoweramp!) Android app as a player, but I'd prefer to use Foobar's mobile app. because of other features it offers.

I tried a lot of combinations of settings to solve this but no joy.  I figured it was me, that I just didn't set it up correctly, but recently was communicating with a friend who said he has the same issue and was also unable to correct it.

Any chance on a fix for this, or do I really have some setting wrong?