Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Get Covers (Artwork) radio logos (Read 16023 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: Biography Text, A...

Re: Get Covers (Artwork) radio logos

Reply #50
Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.6.1-dev+60e51107 ({3E161D2D-0B2C-488F-AEE8-1B89F92D62F5}: Get Covers (Artwork) radio logos v20102021 by kgena_ua)
text is not defined

File: <main>
Line: 793, Column: 5
Stack trace:
  get_info_text_stream@:793:5
  info_text_ini@:740:42
  next_image@:632:5
  get_covers@:439:5
  logo_covers@:1922:9
  updateData@:380:9
  on_item_focus_change@:324:17
  @:283:1

Reply #51
@Sergey77
Give me a playlist with radio station were its happens.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #52
Oh, my God, how cool! I didn't have time to ask another question - add the item "read in subfolders" in my Images folder there is a division into several subfolders

So, when scrolling images alternate, but the first one is highlighted on the ribbon. When you click on the preview, it does not go to the image - it remains the same. I also suggest averaging the images on the tape somehow, vertical and horizontal ones look ugly in a mix - you can crop the image's part or average it in some other way

+ uneven distance between previews when I removed the frame

+ choosing the frame color

Reply #53

the scroll still works in the wrong direction - there is photo 1, then photo 20, photo 19, photo 18. When you reboot, not the first photo is loaded, which is inconvenient, I would like to always start first

Reply #54
there is photo 1, then photo 20, photo 19, photo 18.
If "alphabetical order" is ON, the array of images is sorted alphabetically by filename.

And the question is, do your image files have the same extensions.?
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #55
When you click on the preview ...
Use double click on the PRW.
you can crop the image's part or average it in some other way
Oh sure. It looks much better.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #56
choosing the frame color
I'll add a color picker.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #57
@Mrakobes, thanks
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #58
If "alphabetical order" is ON, the array of images is sorted alphabetically by filename.

I mean, the absolute majority of viewers forward viewing is provided by rotating the mouse wheel ON THEMSELVES, it is impossible to retrain

Yes, double works, in my opinion, single is better, as a rule double - open the image in the external

+ I would like the current file to stand out in the ribbon, for example, with a frame, also with a choice of color

+ read in subfolders

Thanks for the feedback )))

Reply #59

I mean, the absolute majority of viewers forward viewing is provided by rotating the mouse wheel ON THEMSELVES, it is impossible to retrain

Yes, double works, in my opinion, single is better, as a rule double - open the image in the external

+ I would like the current file to stand out in the ribbon, for example, with a frame, also with a choice of color

+ read in subfolders

Thanks for the feedback )))

[/quote]

Reply #60
Listen, bro, and teach me where to set custom sorting in the code. The fact is that I set up several panels - one for the covers, another for the band. Somewhere the band is conveniently alphabetized, where the covers are respectively custom front back inlay booklet etc

+ and the refresh button is also very necessary, because if you change the format or file name in an external application, the viewer stops displaying

Reply #61
Get Covers (Artwork) radio logos
version: 28102021

ADD:
prewiev image alignment (PRW menu);
set prewiev image frame width (PRW menu);
menu item "Refresh"  (main menu);
menu item "Custom colors"  (main menu).
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #62
Does it work properly for you? I don't understand - I scroll, the previews disappear and then appear. When you click on the preview, the main photo is not connected - it does not go. Please do scrolling in ascending order WHEN YOU TURN ON YOURSELF

Reply #63
Does it work properly for you ...

did not come across a current situation. Let's fix it.
I will try to simulate this situation and find a solution.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #64
version: 30102021

fixes

UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #65
version: 06112021

Spider Monkey Panel.

ADD:
prewiev image alignment on Left and on Right.

Need reload menu "Properties".
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #66
new version soon.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #67
We will win
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #68
Exploding rockets are not so scary. While we are alive
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #69
version: 06112021

Spider Monkey Panel.

ADD:
prewiev image alignment on Left and on Right.

Need reload menu "Properties".

After updating the previous script '10052021' with this latest version, a simple drag and drop of mp3 files on the empty playlist was enough to crash all the panels.

The previous script has been replaced, unfortunately.