Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lrc_metalarchives (Read 18796 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lrc_metalarchives

v0.1
Search by site 'Song title' and 'Band name' with 'Exact match' turned on

foo_lrc_metalarchives

Reply #1
v0.2
- if found nothing, retry with 'Exact match' turned off
- show found song info in lyrics source info (actual artist, album, title and release type)
- do not display lyrics when they are not available (list of found lyrics may contain not available lyrics. The fact that lyrics is not available, can be known only when it being loaded)
- cache not available lyrics to do not request them again (btw that's why next lyrics search may return less lyrics than previous for the same song)

foo_lrc_metalarchives

Reply #2
Where or how should I install this part?

rgards

foo_lrc_metalarchives

Reply #3
It is lyrics source for Lyric Show Panel 3. Install as usual component and after this you'll see in Lyric Show 3 preferences, Available sources list additional item 'Online DB: metal-archives.com'

foo_lrc_metalarchives

Reply #4
v0.2
- if found nothing, retry with 'Exact match' turned off
- show found song info in lyrics source info (actual artist, album, title and release type)
- do not display lyrics when they are not available (list of found lyrics may contain not available lyrics. The fact that lyrics is not available, can be known only when it being loaded)
- cache not available lyrics to do not request them again (btw that's why next lyrics search may return less lyrics than previous for the same song)

Thanks, works great. Now if I can only find one for rap.genius.com I'll have all the best lyric databases!

Re: foo_lrc_metalarchives

Reply #5
Damn! I registered and I just want to say thank you! Epic Win!!!! \m/!!!!

Reply #7
Actually for me it does work in foo_uie_lyrics3 v0.4.5, but does not work in v0.5 (latest).

Details: it seems, method lyric_http_request::do_get_request from foo_uie_lyrics3 SDK does not work in 0.5.

v0.3
- fixed inability to get lyrics when running with foo_uie_lyrics3 v0.5

Note, if one would need to run it under XP, www.metal-archives.com needs to be added to Advanced -> Networking -> Suppress HTTPS certificate checks.

Reply #8
3dyd:  THANK YOU for this component, v0.3 installed and working just fine on Foobar 1.4 with foo_uie_lyrics3 v0.5!  Please keep us informed of any updates.

Reply #9
Sad not working in Fo 1.3.4,- 1.6.5 I have tried various options and it does not find anything  :'(  :'(  :'(

Who Has A Fully Working Lyric +list ???

Reply #10
@KRIS85 it works for me. foo_lrc_metalarchives 0.3, foo_uie_lyrics3 0.5, foobar2000 1.6.5, windows 7 with TLS fix.