Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_input_zxtune (Read 44943 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_input_zxtune

Reply #50
Just uploaded plugin based on latest ZXTune version.
Look at first post in topic.

foo_input_zxtune

Reply #51
Just uploaded plugin based on latest ZXTune version.
Look at first post in topic.

Hi djdron, thank you for providing an update of the plugin.

Though I think your message is a bit misleading, as the first post in this thread offers just an old version (v0.0.2) of the plugin. Please refer to the first post in this thread instead for the latest ZXTune release (v0.0.5 at the time of this writing).

foo_input_zxtune

Reply #52
deus-ex

Though I think your message is a bit misleading, as the first post in this thread offers just an old version (v0.0.2) of the plugin. Please refer to the first post in this thread instead for the latest ZXTune release (v0.0.5 at the time of this writing).

I've updated first post in this topic too)

Re: foo_input_zxtune

Reply #53
Latest update to version 0.0.6 is here

Reply #54
Latest update to version 0.0.8 is here.

Reply #55
Hey, I love this component, because compared to game emu player, it reads NSFE files properly. But for some reason, I can't convert with it, it always gives me the error "Conversion failed: Unsupported file format". Conversion works fine with GEP, though the incorrect titles make me not want to use it. Hope this can get fixed!

Reply #56
Um, please tell me how Game Emu Player is incorrectly reading NSFE files. You know, so that I may attempt to fix it.