Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: progress bar in foobar2000 (Read 4270 times) previous topic - next topic

progress bar in foobar2000

will foobar2000 have a progress bar (something like "jump to time") but "integrated for example with status bar or menu next to buttons (stop, pause,play ...) ????

Reply #2
hehe thx, i earlier downloaded beta30 but i dont install it hehe
yeah now foobar is really the best player

Reply #3
http://foobar2000.org/foo_ui_std_ex.dll

Then selected Extended User Interface in the preferences.

and restart foobar, and,  Winamp is dead ...

by the way, who did this plug-in?

Reply #4
you should add a static text below the UIs list saying 'to load a new UI, you must restart foobar2000' ... and/or make a msg box saying 'restart foobar2k to load the new UI module? [ok/cancel]

[edit] oh and maybe you could also add a 'Select VIS Background Color' and a 'Select VIS Foreground Color'  button after the playlist color buttons, ... that whole kick with nice playlist displays  [/edit]

great work ...  but I know you know so I wont say it ... 

peace
nIRV

Reply #5
why don't make it the default install option?

This made my day ... i'm so happy

Reply #6
1. It's still experimental, so weird things™ might happen.
2. It's created and mantained by the original developer I think. (darn good job Peter!)
ruxvilti'a

Reply #7
why don't make it the default install option?
speaking of installing, why must the beta be installed through an EXE file? Will be there an option in the final realease to just copy the files to a directory of choice and create our own shortcut, file associations, etc without having to even touch any kind of installer?

Reply #8
what is the problem with exe?

Reply #9
you should add a static text below the UIs list saying 'to load a new UI, you must restart foobar2000' ... and/or make a msg box saying 'restart foobar2k to load the new UI module? [ok/cancel]

[edit] oh and maybe you could also add a 'Select VIS Background Color' and a 'Select VIS Foreground Color'  button after the playlist color buttons, ... that whole kick with nice playlist displays  [/edit]

great work ...  but I know you know so I wont say it ... 

peace
nIRV

It already says "User interface module (changes take effect after restart)" .  Having a msg box to restart it would be a nice idea.

Reply #10
what is the problem with exe?

I have never used the installer with foobar until I briefly played with the latest beta last night - I much prefer to just uncompress the zipped folder and copy it over directly to the final source, do my own file associations, etc.