Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] ELPlaylist (Read 522712 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] ELPlaylist

Reply #825
Now I would like to have a fixed column width every album, so the largest composer name should define the column width

I'm afraid it isn't possible, Perocat, because you can't base the formatting of one track on tags from another track.  The only way you could do it is if every track had a field like LONGESTCOMPOSERONALBUM

If you aren't too attached to the theme you're using with EL Playlist, you might want to consider using one of the various playlist panels that has genuine column behavior to achieve your goals.

Reply #826
Does anyone know a reason why the popup image quality would be poor?  Here's a screenshot on my ELP setup of what I'm talking about.  You can clearly see the difference in the popup and my album art panel right below:

The image that is being rendered is the one here.  There is no doubt as to it's quality.  It's both embedded in all song files and a folder.jpg:

http://www.albumartexchange.com/covers.php...minor&sng=1

My popup script is $albumart(0,0,%POPUP.TRACK.WIDTH%,%POPUP.TRACK.HEIGHT%,0) where POPUP.TRACK.WIDTH and POPUP.TRACK.HEIGHT are both set to 400

Reply #827
Does anyone know a reason why the popup image quality would be poor?  Here's a screenshot on my ELP setup of what I'm talking about.  You can clearly see the difference in the popup and my album art panel right below:

Try $drawimage()
or in "behaviour" change "resize quality"

Hi
Is there a way to show the total rating and the total size on the group header.
Thanks in advance

Reply #828
$drawimage worked perfectly!  Thank you

Reply #829
Is it possible to rate songs using the star system with this playlist?

Reply #830
short answer: no

you can configure ELPlaylist to display rating stars which will update when setting rating via context menu, buttons or keyboard shortcuts but it's not not possible to interact with the playlist itself. only simplaylist (default UI only) and EsPlaylist (works in both UIs) support that.

Reply #831
short answer: no

you can configure ELPlaylist to display rating stars which will update when setting rating via context menu, buttons or keyboard shortcuts but it's not not possible to interact with the playlist itself. only simplaylist (default UI only) and EsPlaylist (works in both UIs) support that.

Thanks for the answer! I'll take a look at EsPlaylist then, if I don't like it I'll just configure elplaylist to display stars

I'm new to this, so many options and configurations. So scary.

Reply #832
Hi. I'm trying to add a image but it isn't working. Am I doing something wrong?

Code: [Select]
//dynamic range
$imageabs(323,20,80,80,%ps_foobar2000_path%\skin\Beauty\dynamic range images\high\%ALBUM DYNAMIC RANGE%.png,,,glow:1:0-0-0:0 offset:0:0)

Reply #833
you should be using %el_foobar2000_path%. ps is for panel stack splitter.

Reply #835
Did you try: %el_user_profile_path% ? See the readme that comes with the el_playlist download for more information. Also you may only need to use: skin\Beauty\dynamic range images\high\%ALBUM DYNAMIC RANGE%.png.

If none of these work then double check your image path (e.g.did you mean skin as opposed to skins in the path?) and check what el_playlist is returning for %el_user_profile_path%, %el_foobar2000_path% and %ALBUM DYNAMIC RANGE%, e.g. using a $drawtextex function in el_playlist. If all of these are correct then it should work.

Reply #836
None of your pieces of advice seem to work. I'm at a loss already. Don't know what wrong.

Reply #838
Embrace for n00b question, how do I change this ugly colors? Can't seem to find it in Settings.

Reply #839
you want to be looking at the script>group header tab and then the first $drawstring function.

Reply #840
Tried, only can change glow effect, and still can't turn it off, nor change color or font, at least I don't know how.

Reply #841
Tried, only can change glow effect, and still can't turn it off, nor change color or font, at least I don't know how.

a .txt file is included in the ELPlaylist component package (available here http://foo2k.chottu.net/), it explains the synthax of each commands, translate it  from japanese to english then read it if you want to learn how to do something.

Reply #842
Hey my friends, it's me Pat.

At first I like to say Hello to everyone in the HA-Forum.
I'm from germany - btw: I'm sorry if someone can't understand my, because my english skills aren't professional. 
It would be nice if you could correct my sentences.

Now I like to describe my problem.
I have tested a lot of different audio players. There are J.River MC, iTunes (more translucent than it is), MediaMonkey, fb2k ...

I've decided to use fb2k for the rest of my life.

After the installation of fb2k, I installed the WASAPI Plugin from Peter (thank you man, I love you for that!^^).. but now, I wanted to change the skin.
For my, the best Skin is FooPlacebo. After changing some values in the settings for cover width, text size and so on I found out that the size-changed-covers aren't showed as well...

If a album have just a few songs (today it's normal - unfortunately. -.-), the album cover will be cut-off..
Here you can see it (Album: Zombie EP from The Devil wears Prada): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/i...d100520121.jpg/

What could I change to end this problem?
Maybe it's helpful that I opened the ScriptSettings.

Best regards

PatFromGermany

-Thank you for move this into the correct section!-

Reply #843
grouping>minimum row number of group

$max(8,%el_item_count%)

Reply #844
Thank you bro!

This works very fine for me.

Another Question.. how can I change the font-color of a song which is played?
I want to have it black if it's played now.

Reply #845
Hey everybody,

I am an absolutely newbie in coding, so I hope maybe you can help me out?!?

I have written this in the "Script" and there in the "Track list" in the ELPlaylistSettings:
$drawtextex(%play_count%  |, $sub(%el_width%,100),0,60,%el_height%,$get(text_color_alt),right vcenter)

Now I want to change it in that way, that it only shows the Playcount, if there is another number then the "0". If there is an "0" it should write "    |". Is it possible and can you help me with it?

And my other question is, if I can code to perform a Short-Key if I klick on a button? I have a button with an heart and if I will klick on it, it should perform the Short-Key "STRG+F" and that will favorite the track on last.fm. If I Klick on it again it should unlove the track on last.fm with "STRG+U".

Only using the Short-Keys works, but I want it on the button too. Is it possible?

Thank you for helping me!

Reply #846
I configured to have all groups collapsed by default. However, I want the group to automatically expand when a song is being played from it.

I was thinking of something along the lines of:
$if(%el_is_collapsed%%,
// expand group when playing song from the group
expandCurrentGroup;
,)

How can I do this? Thanks!

Reply #847
I configured to have all groups collapsed by default. However, I want the group to automatically expand when a song is being played from it.

I was thinking of something along the lines of:
$if(%el_is_collapsed%%,
// expand group when playing song from the group
expandCurrentGroup;
,)

I think it's not possible

Reply #848
Shit, really? Is there any playlist component that does this?

Reply #849

Add this code to WSH panel script

function on_playback_new_track() {

if (fb.Titleformat("%album%").Eval() == album) return;
    album = fb.Titleformat("%album%").Eval();
    fb.RunMainMenuCommand("View/Columns playlist/Activate now playing");
    fb.RunMainMenuCommand("View/ELPlaylist/Redraw");

}