Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Nocturne - foobar2k Advanced Browsing Modular Skin (Read 8845 times) previous topic - next topic

Nocturne - foobar2k Advanced Browsing Modular Skin

Hello there guys, I had back to foobar2k skin mod and recently updates my Nocturne skin to v1.1.

Reply #1
given you're posting this on the official forums, you shouldn't include banned components or core foobar files. you're not allowed to distribute foobar except the unmodified installer.

also, only distribute the .cfg files the theme needs. you've included your whole setup there meaning people could lose all their own settings if they're not careful enough to check the contents of folders first. also, don't include input components. this is a waste of space and people will already have their own for files that foobar cannot handle natively. all in all, i wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Reply #2
Hello there guys, I had back to foobar2k skin mod and recently updates my Nocturne skin to v1.1.

You are violating the license by distributing the executable and packaging a banned component additionally. I've removed the link from here. Please fix this problem. You are violating the license over at DeviantArt.

Reply #3
Nocturne requires at least resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p) and above and font DPI set to 125%.

Well, you must be joking.