Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: the best abr line... (Read 2870 times) previous topic - next topic

the best abr line...

It seems like the general consensus is that "--abr 134 -h --nspsytune --athtype 2 --lowpass 17.5 --ns-bass -6 --scale 0.95" gives the best sounding mp3s at that level. But how would I go about changing the settings if I were to implement a 18.5khz lowpass. Raising the abr would be okay if it is nesacary. I just don't know to how much. If you give a preset, please put the swithches behind that preset as well. Thank you very much for any help.

the best abr line...

Reply #1
Probably your best bet is just to use --dm-preset <bitrate>, as you use a higher bitrate, the lowpass value will increase, as well as other setting changing to increase quality dynamically.

If you give a preset, please put the swithches behind that preset as well.

There are no 1 set of switches for the --dm-preset abr settings because they dynamically change depending on the bitrate specified.

the best abr line...

Reply #2
Okay so if you don't mind whats behind the

abr 128, 160, 192?

Someone told me to look for my self in the cvs. But be damned if I even knew what was. :confused: