Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Vista Sidebar Gadget (Read 33455 times) previous topic - next topic

Vista Sidebar Gadget

Reply #50
I am having some trouble with v. 4.0.  It seems that the Now Playing gadget and Foobar are not syncing up.  When I open Foobar, the gadget never changes from the Foobar logo.  It is acting like Foobar is not running.  I have tried updating the gadget but nothing changes.

Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind.  I finally thought to reinstall Foobar and that took care of it.  Thanks to any readers.

Vista Sidebar Gadget

Reply #51
Anybody tried this on windows 7?

Vista Sidebar Gadget

Reply #52
yes, still working on Windows 7 RC.

Vista Sidebar Gadget

Reply #53
Hi,

With the last version, 4.05, I have often a strange popup message. This is so disturbing I had to reinstall the 4.0 version. Is there anything to do to override this problem ?

Thanks.

Vista Sidebar Gadget

Reply #54
Old topic I know, but this gadget is still very useful. I have it working with one minor bug. When I change tracks using foobar, it takes a good 10-20 seconds before the album art and info updates in the gadget. If I change the track using the gadget controls it is instant.

Is there a setting somewhere I can switch to make it update faster?

Vista Sidebar Gadget

Reply #55
I know this thread seems dead atm, but I figured it was the best place to ask for help. I tried installing this gadget (Windows 7 Professional x64), and whenever I try to use it with Foobar, I get a message reading "Notice: Error Downloading Plugin". Can anyone help me out?