Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: toolej's FCS stuff. (Read 133095 times) previous topic - next topic

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #75
Still I have some problem with plugin trackinfo, both the top and the bottom freeze when I play any song:
Any suggestions?

Put a
Code: [Select]
// PerSecond

at the beginning of each trackinfo_mod code. terrestrial has introduced comments to mark special parts which only need to been drawn once (like background images), the readme that comes with the plugin or the plugin's thread tell you more about that. The plugin's wiki-page now also contains an explanation.

HTH
ojdo

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #76
anyone help !

i'm also having problems with the track info panel and buttons.... how to configure it ?

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #77
Hello, Im quite new to these things, and it would be great if someone cold help me out.

The problem that im having is that I cant seem to get the text that should be in the marked area to show.
Any thoughts?

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #78
I can't get the album art to show up for the life of me. It's driving me insane. I have folder.jpg placed in the correct path. It would VERY rarely show album art. But 97% of the time it just show the noalbumart image. Any ideas?

Also, How do I get it setup so it shows multiple album art panels down the playlist. Because I only get 1 album art of whatever is current playing and that is at the top.

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #80
1. To display an image, use $imageabs() or $imageabs2() fonctions. More info about trackinfo fonctions in the wiki. (Link)

3. Go to Preferences > Display > ColumnsUI > Status bar/Systray tab > Uncheck 'Show status bar'

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #81
1. To display an image, use $imageabs() or $imageabs2() fonctions. More info about trackinfo fonctions in the wiki. (Link)

3. Go to Preferences > Display > ColumnsUI > Status bar/Systray tab > Uncheck 'Show status bar'

Awesome, thanks for the help, got that working. One last question: how can I go about moving different artists around? It's kinda hard to explain so I drew another picture explaining my predicament.

http://img.waffleimages.com/aa7a9c73aa3c0b...9d4e5/help2.PNG

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #82
You can select items and hold Alt key to drag them within single column playlist, but it won't solve you sorting problem.
I have posted my sort string here. You might want to try it out to see if it fixes your problem.

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #83
You can select items and hold Alt key to drag them within single column playlist, but it won't solve you sorting problem.
I have posted my sort string here. You might want to try it out to see if it fixes your problem.

Thank you so much, got it working great now except for the portion about artists and such at the bottom which I don't really care about. Pic included for completeness: http://img.waffleimages.com/4745e29c8c6533...8063/fb2000.PNG

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #85
Update 2007-01-02

toolej_xx0r-columns

gl/hf

Just got that rar and starting with a fresh install of 0.9.4.2, but I can't seem to get it to work at all. I set up the layout just like the png in the rar, but it doesn't look even vaguely like the finished product. I can hardly figure out which track info mod panel is supposed to do what. Any tips?

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #86
hey tool++ :-)

great work - sometimesi get this  how do they do this feeling when i see the work of some people - yours belong to this!

i have one request:
higher resolution-pngs from toolej_xx0r_columns - especially
diagbg.png to fit an horizontal area - so it should be 600x300

artoverlay.png albumborder.png noalbum.png shadow.png for thumbnails 140x140 - maybe you can make 200x200 or 300x300 for people who already want more 

and maybe some other colours - i am using $rgb(60,80,100) as background colour for example.

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #87
Hey Tool

Can you upload the "menu" button from your 'moop' view? I can't seem to find it in any of the stuff you've uploaded so far... maybe i'm just blind and you can tell me where it is... thanks, awesome config
erstwhileintruder.blogspot.com | last.fm/user/exhorbus

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #88
Okay first I'd like to point out that in some of my setups people have just added trackinfos which are supposed to be spacers and got confused what to do with them. With those ones (that I haven't explained) just set their background to the same colours as your 3d item background, remove the line, and delete the textual contents.

Someone had some insane height. That was because you have captions for everything.

Because wolverine scares me...
(older config) Err err menu button:

(older config) Play butan:

What else can I easily help with:

Refer to the stuff I said above. Set unexplained trackinfos up as spacers.

Also, this advice now applies:

AlWAYS USE TRACKINFO MODS INSTEAD OF TRACKINFOS, THEY ARE FAR MORE MEMORY EFFICIENT So if I've used a trackinfo as a spacer, use a trackinfo_mod panel (setting it up same way) and save on cpu.
hi

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #90
too lazy to thumbnail

Got it to work, took some work, some slight mods, thanks for the config tool++.

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #91
i am trying to edit the colors on the playlist view by changing the hex code in the variables
but different colors come out for the hex codes.
how can i fix this?

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #92
Its like BGR or something rather than RGB.

I have no idea why, maybe drunk dev syndrome :S
hi

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #93
haha yup that fixed it
but really weird

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #94
Hi all, i have a question ¿how works the plays sistem? Always show me 00 plays
Any help is very appreciated

Edit: Fixed

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #95
Thanks for this.  It's nice that people are willing to help newbies make their foobars attractive.

As for getting it to work, however, I haven't been able to figure out the bottom section - I've got everything above and including the quicksearch, but getting anything below that to look like your screencaps has me stumped.

Would you mind posting some more instructions?

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #96
I seem to be stuck. This is what I have so far.

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #97
You have to actually configure the panels and not just create them and leave them.
hi

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #98
Thanks toolej, lovin' the last one. Added a browser.

toolej's FCS stuff.

Reply #99
toolej, are you there? Or anybody who can help me...
I can't find the exact code of this track info mod (the artist, title and album, the button and the menu).

Indeed, the file uploaded on sendspace doesn't contain the suff.
http://rapidshare.de/files/35401981/toolejsetup.rar
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?file=f...toolejsetup.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7f5zy9
What's the exact code? Thanks in advance.