Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: plugin request: stop with fadeout (Read 3092 times) previous topic - next topic

plugin request: stop with fadeout

[EDIT]: i now have a plug that does what i asked for! so there's no need to write one anymore...

you wanna write this? - cool!

Reply #1
DirectSound v2.0 already has this behaviour...
It is included at least in special installer and I'd guess in normal too...
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Reply #2
well, it's not really what i am searching for:
i am looking for [stop without fade-out -> by default] and [stop with fade-out -> on special key].

Reply #3
You could also make up your mind and choose which one you realy prefer to use

(Sorry could resist  * Hurring away ducked for cover *)

Reply #4
i made up my mind and came to the conclusion that direct sound output is still not what i am looking for...

Reply #5
i made up my mind and came to the conclusion that direct sound output is still not what i am looking for...

And what exactly is it that you are trying to tell us with this?

Reply #6

And what exactly is it that you are trying to tell us with this?

i meant [direct sound output v2]-fading is not the answer to my request.
what i am looking for is playback that by default does not fade at all but additionally gives the ability to stop a track with fadeout like in winamp.

ps: thanx for the new icons!