Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: plugin request (Read 3437 times) previous topic - next topic

plugin request

Is there any plug-in that every time you listen to a song on your computer, the plugin sends the name of that song to a playlist (Top 25 most played songs). So i can play my favourite artists and songs easily.

I used Audioscrobbler before but i dont like it, need to view the statistics from the net.

Thanks

plugin request

Reply #1
I used to use audioscrobbler till I found www.listen-to.com It is simillar and imho better than audioscrobbler. It has a foobar plugin of course for both 0.6 and 0.7 versions.

plugin request

Reply #2
It would be nice to have component for rating and saving how many times did I play the song.

plugin request

Reply #3
It would be nice to have component for rating and saving how many times did I play the song.

I second this.
Maybe I will try to wrote my first foobar plug-in
Regards.

plugin request

Reply #4

Good idea! I'm with you.