Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 1-100 rating system (Read 1863 times) previous topic - next topic

1-100 rating system

Hi everyone. I wonder if there is a possibility of having a 1-100 rating system in foobar? (Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it)

1-100 rating system

Reply #1
you can do anything you like with your file tags. you can manipulate pretty much anything within foobar to display it via title formatting. but a quick way to set the values would require a bit more effort on your part.

1-100 rating system

Reply #2
you can do anything you like with your file tags. you can manipulate pretty much anything within foobar to display it via title formatting. but a quick way to set the values would require a bit more effort on your part.

Well I'm up for it. I found this guide: 'Step By Step Guide To Use Ratings with Foobar v 9.5 beta 4' (http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=59187) and followed the steps, but can't find a way to change the scale of rating.

1-100 rating system

Reply #3
that all would work apart from step 4 really. you want to bind shortcuts to setting every value. it's possible but not practical.

and rather than display stars, you could either display a | in the $repeat function or simply display the numerical value.

1-100 rating system

Reply #4
1-100 rating system in foobar?

Oh, when I see this - I can't believe that you really need such criteria for rating system.

For example, you can do this with Quicktagger and Rating tag and bind only one shortcut to "more" function, and when you press it - you will be asked for value.

1-100 rating system

Reply #5
Oh, when I see this - I can't believe that you really need such criteria for rating system.

clearly Pitchfork fanboy... 

I want to see it implemented with 100 star system 

1-100 rating system

Reply #6
Then just change 5 to 100 in the Pattern-code from the guide.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10