Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] ELPlaylist (Read 523786 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] ELPlaylist

Reply #850
Please, help me.

1) How to reduce this distance?
2) How to reduce the height of the Group header?
3) When the ART.ROW to cover the increase, this selection does not scale well and gets to cover, how to adjust?
4) As in the Group header to add more information to the right side?

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks!

Reply #851
Please, help me.

1) How to reduce this distance?
2) How to reduce the height of the Group header?
3) When the ART.ROW to cover the increase, this selection does not scale well and gets to cover, how to adjust?
4) As in the Group header to add more information to the right side?

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks!

1) Grouping>Minimun row number of group>Erase the code
2) Field definition>ART.ROW>Change the value
3) Style>Under "Enable Visual style">Left padding>reduce or increase the value
4) Script>Group Header>///Group Info////>before $puts(group.left,...>
$drawstring(%date%$char(10)%genre%,,12,,,%GROUP.TEXT.COLOUR%,right nowrap elipchar hq mempos,glow:3:%GROUP.GLOW.COLOUR%:2)

Reply #852
hello, i've been playing with foobar for some time, but couldn't figure out one (probably easy?) code with queue numbers. basically, what i want to do is, when queuing songs, if i queue one song for multiple times with %queue_indexes%, it's shown as "1, 2, 3, 4". but i want it to show "1-4". as for songs queued only 1 time, only the one number is okay, for example "5", (not 5-5). i think my script with conditions is okay, but i can't define the values properly. any help is appreciated.

track.textQL = left queue number
track.textQR = right queue number

Code: [Select]
$puts(track.textQL,$substr(%queue_indexes%,1,$strchr(%queue_indexes%,',')))
this is returning the first number, but also with a comma. so for example "15," instead of "15". is there any way to remove the first string from the right? ($right or $left are not good for this, because the number can be 1 or 2 digits)

$puts(track.textQR,$substr(%queue_indexes%,$strrchr(%queue_indexes%,','),???))
i can't get the last part (the "???"). how can i define last number after the last comma? can be 1 or 2 digits, so $left or $ right are not suitable for this, either.

Reply #853
You want to calculate the number of times the song is queued?

Reply #854
nope, i just want to change the style of displaying the track queued multiple times. it will be better if i show you an example.

song1 is queued 1 time, song2 is queued 3 times, song3 is queued 1 time, song4 is queued 5 times and song5 is queued 1 time.

now, with %queue_indexes% it looks like this:

song1 [1]
song2 [2,3,4]
song3 [5]
song4 [6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
song5 [11]

and i want it to look like this

song1 [1]
song2 [2-4]
song3 [5]
song4 [6-10]
song5 [11]

Reply #855
@culinko

Left queue number:
$substr(%queue_indexes%,1,$sub($strchr(%queue_indexes%,','),1))

or
$left(%queue_indexes%,$sub($strchr(%queue_indexes%,','),1))

Right queue number:
$substr(%queue_indexes%,$add($strrchr(%queue_indexes%,','),1),$len(%queue_indexes%))

Reply #856
ah ok so try this
$puts(track.textQ,$left(%queue_index%,2)$ifgreater($right(%queue_indexes%,2),',9',-$right(%queue_indexes%,2),$replace($right(%queue_indexes%,2),',','-')))

I changed the name of the variable

Reply #857
thank you both so much, i tested trout's code first and i'm satisfied with it enough. i used the second code for the left part, because the first one was leaving the "-" in front of a number, when the song was queued only 1 time. but thank you MacStew anyway, much appreciated.

now it looks like this:
$puts(track.textQR,$substr(%queue_indexes%,$add($strrchr(%queue_indexes%,','),1),$len(%queue_indexes%)))
$puts(track.textQL,$left(%queue_indexes%,$sub($strchr(%queue_indexes%,','),1)))

as for the "action" script, i basically just compared the right number with the left, so when the numbers are the same (so the song has been queued only 1 time), the %queue_indexes% is shown (could be %queue_index% too). if someone wants to use the script, here it is:

$ifgreater(
$get(track.textQR),
$get(track.textQL),

$drawtextex(['['$get(track.textQL)'-'$get(track.textQR)']'],
             $sub(%el_width%,$get(L.width),$get(text.right),30),$get(text.top),$get(L.width),%el_height%,$get(text.color),vcenter right),

$drawtextex(['['%queue_indexes%']'],
             $sub(%el_width%,$get(L.width),$get(text.right),30),$get(text.top),$get(L.width),%el_height%,$get(text.color),vcenter right)
)

the only problem is, if you queue song1 multiple times, then queue song2 and after that queue song1 again, you will get the wrong numbers. for example "1,2,3,5" will turn into "1-5", which is wrong. but i don't think i will ever queue the songs like that, just so you know. thanks everyone involved!

Reply #858
Hello, foobar's Little Helpers  I would like to change in all playlists textual %genre% to graphics/icons. I've started to play with code, not that long ago, but I think it should be easy to do, hm? I'll be thankful for any advices. Oh, and one more thing: is it possible to show cropped/squared aartist art inside ELPlaylist? My source for those images is foo_biography, but dimensions are various, so I can't put under or above it any additional frame/glass-like-cover.
I hope I didn't ask about some already solved things. Anyway, thanks again, for such great support. My head almost hurts from all those tips and advices

Reply #859
Hello, foobar's Little Helpers  I would like to change in all playlists textual %genre% to graphics/icons. I've started to play with code, not that long ago, but I think it should be easy to do, hm? I'll be thankful for any advices. Oh, and one more thing: is it possible to show cropped/squared aartist art inside ELPlaylist? My source for those images is foo_biography, but dimensions are various, so I can't put under or above it any additional frame/glass-like-cover.
I hope I didn't ask about some already solved things. Anyway, thanks again, for such great support. My head almost hurts from all those tips and advices

1) Create your icons and names them "Pop or Rock.jpg or png"
next:

The name need to be like the TAG: "genre"

$put(path_icons,skins/"name of the skin"/images/Icons)
$imageabs(,,,,$get(path_icons)/%genre%.jpg,,n,255)

2) It's impossible, you need to save the pictures in a folder.
And after it's the same thing that %genre% but change %genre% to %artist%.jpg or png

$put(path_artists,skins/"name of the skin"/images/artists)
$imageabs(,,,,$get(path_artists)/%artist%.jpg,,n,255)

If you want to crop the pictures use $imageabs_rc()

Reply #860
just an observation of the above post: you don't need to use $put and $get. ELplaylist has a field definition tab where you can set variables and you can then access them in any of the script tabs simply by wrapping the name in % signs like so...

%myvar%

Reply #861
hey guys, it's me again. i got stuck with another thing this time. i was trying to make the subgroups for some of my songs. basically, i have multiple releases of some of my albums. so i tagged their comment tags with the bonus release names. my group format is now "$directory_path(%path%)". if i change it to "$directory_path(%path%) ||| %comment%", basically these "multi-releases" are split correctly into their own groups. unfortunately, all other albums have two group headers instead of one. i'm sure this can be solved with an $if, so it would apply only to songs with the comment field present (tried some stuff, but it didn't work out so far). the hard part is, i don't want to have my usual "free rows" after the subgroup header and i want to remove some of the info from the header and make it only to have 1 row instead of the 2 rows like main group headers. so, i have these 3 questions:

- is there any way to make only songs containing %comment% tag to have another group header?
- is there any possibility to make different looking group headers? to have group headers with 1 row and other group headers with 2 rows?
- is there any possibility to remove the "free row" under the group header, but only for some group headers?

here are some screenshots of what i want to achieve.

i have it like this: http://kopasite.net/up/i9j48oxup822u4i/elplaylist1.png
i want it to look like this: http://kopasite.net/up/1d6i8rqb8njh82l/elplaylist2.png

thanks a lot, much appreciated.

edit: i remembered the numbers of rows could be distinguished, because there is value "2" in this field. but i have no idea what to type in there.

Reply #862
too bad i can't edit my first post, i have managed to make another group headers for only entries with %comment% tag, make the subgroup headers to be only 1 row and also managed to show the custom text on the subgroup headers. the only thing that's left is "minimum row number of group". with "$if(%comment%,$add%(%el_item_count%),$add(%el_item_count%,1))" it's almost done, but not entirely correct. now it looks like this:

http://kopasite.net/up/i4jbtbslmeoo24g/elplaylist3.png

there is one empty row after the "goodbye lullaby" that shouldn't be there and there is no empty row after the "deluxe edition bonus tracks" part which should be here. i know why is that, but i don't how to correct it without rewriting my tags (i want to avoid that). basically i need to find out the previous group before the songs with the comments (and remove the row here) and to find the last entries with comments before another album without comments (to add the row here). again, any help is appreciated...

Reply #863
see the other reply

Reply #864
There is no empty row, it's simply the group header of "japanese bonus track" have a row of 2. He created a new group header and not a child group.
It's because you didn't tag the comment of the first part (track 01 to 14). If you want to use $if(%comment%, |||%comment%,), You need to tag "track 01 to 14" (simple edition) he will create 1 group header and 3 child group (Simple edition, japanese bonus track and deluxe edition bonus tracks)

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4454/foobarwf.jpg

Reply #865
There is no empty row, it's simply the group header of "japanese bonus track" have a row of 2. He created a new group header and not a child group.
It's because you didn't tag the comment of the first part (track 01 to 14). If you want to use $if(%comment%, |||%comment%,), You need to tag "track 01 to 14" (simple edition) he will create 1 group header and 3 child group (Simple edition, japanese bonus track and deluxe edition bonus tracks)

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4454/foobarwf.jpg

thank you for reply, i want to avoid rewriting my tags, so i am searching for another solution. i was thinking about finding the next entry (or next group?) in playlist. so, for example it would be "$if(next item (or group) in playlist has %comment%,$add%(%el_item_count%),$add(%el_item_count%,1))". anyone know if it's possible to do this?

Reply #866
sorry for bothering again, this time only with quick questions... anyone know if there are commands in elplaylist for changing title format script preset, grouping preset and default sorting? it would help me a lot, because i switch presets quite often.

also, still searching for the answer, how to compare the next song's tag instead of the current song's tag as mentioned in the post above.

sorry, for bothering once again, but i searched this topic and elplaylist docummentation and didn't found anything. many thanks.

Reply #868
. anyone know if there are commands in elplaylist for changing title format script preset, grouping preset and default sorting?

ELPlaylist Dokumentation

well, thank you, i must have missed %el_preset_index% and %el_preset_name% before, but unfortunately, there is no info how to use them, or at least i can't see it. and there's also wrong translation, e.g.
when?RI?WATTA the group by preset can be selected automatically.
or
This preset tileformat scrpit???KETAI and the name of a single set.

Reply #869
Example:

$puts(font_size,$if($stricmp(%el_preset_name%,large),18,8)) where large is the name of the preset.

%el_preset_index% - presumably the position of the preset in the list, e.g 1st is 0 etc.

Titleformat script presets are set on the script tab and can be used in the grouping tab as well.

Reply #870
thanks for your fast reply, i have the same preset name for titleformat and grouping, should i rename the grouping one, or will the command execute both at the same time? also, i want to execute the command with a button, but can't figure out how, because i have already one command here and my scripting skills are limited.

the button looks like this now:
$imagebutton($sub(%_width%,32),$sub(%_height%,33),19,19,$get_ps_global(image.path)'/bt/culo/g_off.png',$get_ps_global(image.path)'/bt/culo/g_on.png',COMMAND:'View/Columns playlist/Activate now playing';REFRESH,,)

also, tried "COMMAND:'Sort/Default' or 'Edit/Sort/Default' for sorting, but no success yet. thanks once again for your response.

Reply #871
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. The button code you have shown is for panel stack splitter (PSS) only; it will not work in ELP. The following: COMMAND:View/Columns playlist/Activate now playing; works fine for me in a PSS button. Only a limited array of ELP functions can be controlled by PSS buttons (these are listed under menu commands in PSS). I do not think that any ELP context only commands can be used in PSS buttons and so, e.g. Sort/Default, presets etc, cannot be controlled by PSS buttons. Buttons cannot be used in ELP.

Reply #872
oh, thanks for letting me know. i didn't realize i was trying to make a button outside of elplaylist (panel stack splitter) to execute something in elplaylist. now i know it can't be done this way. but will be possible to change the panel stack splitter button to load a specific playlist with the specific preset? but that's not a question to post in this topic i guess. sorry for bothering you with this.

Reply #873
You cannot control by PSS the preset loaded by a particular instance of ELP. The simplest solution is to use a PSS button and have more than one instance of ELP with different settings and names. You can then use a PSS button to set a PSS global variable, e.g. SETGLOBAL:ELP1:$ifequal(%ELP1%,1,0,1)

Then in PSS you can use something like:

$showpanel_c(ELP1,$ifequal(%ELP1%,1,1,0))
$showpanel_c(ELP2,$ifequal(%ELP1%,1,0,1))

The button will toggle between the ELP1 and ELP2 instances.

Alternatively in PSS you can use the following command in a button:

SHOWPANEL:ELP1:$if($isvisible_c(ELP1),0,1);SHOWPANEL:ELP2:$if($isvisible_c(ELP2),0,1). This avoids using a global variable but gets more complicated the more instances of ELP you have and will only work if the instances of ELP are within the same PSS container as the button.

Reply #874
wow, this is seriously mindblowing. if i get it right, i need to add 2nd elplaylist panel into my layout, setup the script as if it were my 2nd preset, figure out how to show only 1 playlist at a time and setup the PSS buton to switch over them. this will take me some time, but i think i can manage it, wish me luck:) thank you again very much for the tips!