Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to convert Metallica Black DVD Audio to DTS 96 24? (Read 3292 times) previous topic - next topic

How to convert Metallica Black DVD Audio to DTS 96 24?

Hello,

I have been searching these boards and the Internet for hours now..

My problem is that I backup my bought DVD-Audio discs by converting them to wav and then encode them to DTS 96/24..
That way I can play them with good quality via my media center and don't have to put the actual disk into the player every time.

But the Black Album from Metallica just cant be backed up like the other discs.. Does anyone know wny special trick to back up this disc or any thread I have missed that have discussed this before?

Best regards
/ Dhihko

How to convert Metallica Black DVD Audio to DTS 96 24?

Reply #1
Please re-read our Terms of Service.  It appears as if you're asking our members to break rule #9.

As such this topic will be closed.

EDIT: If someone can help this poster without breaking TOS #9, please send me or another member of the moderation/administration team so that the topic can be re-opened for discussion.